Items by gse123

I am always intrigued to try different things, and UltraShave is something i've been meaning to try for a while, so I finally got round to ordering some. To use, you are supposed to apply it to a dry face, and massage it in like moisturiser until it all had been soaked in... then shave 'dry' with your safety razor. Then you apply a small amount at the end of the shave to act like a balm. The theory being that it 'super moisturizes' your whiskers allowing them to be cut easily, without the...
I suffer badly from the occasional razor bump... I do not get them all the time, but when I do, I get them bad, and seem to take forever to go. I basically had got used to having 4 or 5 ugly red bumps on my lower neck for the last.... well - for as long as I can remember. I have previously tried Tend Skin, which I did get some success with but only up to a certain point (i.e. it reduced the bumps about 70%, but didn't quite manage to get rid of them) and PFB Vanish, which worked like a...
I saw this advertised on the forum, and i'm up for trying anything new, so I thought i'd give it a go. I was very nearly put off by the hefty price tag (30 dollars for a small 150g pot). I actually paid more than this, as I went for the combo pack of the gel and an 'expert' alum block (which is an excellent alum block that leaves no residue on your face after application). First thing I noticed was the outer box was nice - the presentation looked great. Gold print on black gave it a bit...
I saw this in a local Tesco store, and had to give it a try. It is a pre-shave product, that is claims to replace the 'hot towel' stage of pre shave prep. I was extremely skeptical, as I have tried many products in the past that claimed to soften the beard before a shave, and none of them came close to the effect of holding a hot hand towel to your face for a few mins (which is probably the only part of my every day shave I don't particularly enjoy). But I am glad to say - this product...
Top Bottom