Items by Dr. Mike

I really am shocked that I will be the first one reviewing this soap. I know not all of Charles' soaps have reviews on here, but this one, to me, stands out that much, that I thought it would be good to get this up. First off, anybody familiar with Charles' soaps will already know most of the story here - the consistency of his products is pretty well established. For those of you who have not yet sampled his wares, you need to. I covet his soaps like I do my triple milled soaps. No...
If you have tried any of the other soaps from QED, this one will not disappoint. It is the same quality you have come to expect from this line of products. Without further ado, here is my breakdown: Price - yeah, it costs a bit more than other glycerin soaps, but you get a lot. This is a big tub, and the lather jumps out so quickly that I can see this lasting longer than most glycerin soaps, so it is well worth the investment, plus it comes with a tub, which most glycerin soaps don't...
Dr. Mike
0.28 star(s) 25 ratings
Views
Reviews
Somebody recently posted a thread asking about this soap because there was no review for it. I was surprised by that, and thought I would try to do this soap justice. As you can tell by my ratings, I really like this soap. It was not love at first smell, though. My first foray into the world of wet shaving was with the C&E Sweet Almond Oil cream, and I was hooked. I found a C&E outlet store locally that sold tubes of the Nomad cream for only $5, and picked up one of these, and didn't mind...
This is my first attempt at writing a review of a cologne, but I like this one that much, that I hope I can do it justice. I love the SCS New Spice family of products. I have the shave soap, a bottle of the aftershave milk (a limited thing I won in an email contest!), and now the cologne. My shave den will never be without these products (so you all need to support Sue, so she will never go out of business). Okay, here is the run down: Price - $13.50 for 3.3 oz. Are you kidding me? When...
Since I am the first to review this product, I will try to be as thorough as others have. I received this product, along with the matching shower gel and AS milk, as part of a prize from winning an email contest that Sue ran. It is the first of her products that I have tried, but it will not be the last. Price: It was free! I got just a refill puck, not in a bowl, but generally I don't buy the bowls. I have some cheap plastic ones that I pick up from the container store. Quality: It was...
Top Bottom