Items by denissawyer

This product is splendid! Price: I gave this product an 8 since its not very expensive however its not cheap like a puck of Williams Mug Soap either, however the 15.99$ I spend for this item from classic shaving was more than worth it! Quality: Much like their brushes this product carries the same attention to detail therefore the 10 is well deserved however I wish I could give this product a 20 on 10 for this category. Scent: I got the Sicilian Lime variety and let me tell you the...
denissawyer
0.89 star(s) 9 ratings
Views
Reviews
Description You'll love the citrus tones of this cologne. Like all other Pinaud products, this one doesn't dissapoint. For the price this stuff is excellent. This cologne has great staying power. I find that a little goes a very long way. Great staying power with an amazing scent that anyone can appreciate. I tip my hat to the great people at Pinaud.
Great product for those with sensitive skin, turns irritation into smoothness in no time. Also the tingle you get from this product is spectacular. After shaving around my beard as usual I experienced a little redness, I have never used talc before but WOW I will be using this product for the rest of my life! Discussion tread
Top Bottom