What's new

Vulfix Sicilian Lime

Item Description

This product is splendid!

Price: I gave this product an 8 since its not very expensive however its not cheap like a puck of Williams Mug Soap either, however the 15.99$ I spend for this item from classic shaving was more than worth it!

Quality: Much like their brushes this product carries the same attention to detail therefore the 10 is well deserved however I wish I could give this product a 20 on 10 for this category.

Scent: I got the Sicilian Lime variety and let me tell you the scent is invigorating, it is however unlike any other lime scent.

Latherability: INCREDIBLE nothing short of a 10!

Efficacy: again a perfect 10.

Moisturizing Properties: This product really took well on my sensitive skin, good slickness that I found simply allowed the blade to just glide across my skin.

Packaging: The tub it comes in is HUGE! I like the twist off top that allows for easy manipulation.

Stay tuned for my next post in regards to the Persian Musk.

Latest reviews

In the 30yrs that I have shaved, I have only used shaving soaps. Thanks to the internet, I have graduated to the high end triple mills. This Vulfix Sicilian Lime shaving cream was my first shaving cream purchase and I love it. Why did I chose this scent over others, It was the southern Italian in me. My first impression with this cream is the explosive and quick lathering that I got from my 26mm knot Vulfix brush, and the fine lime pleasurable scent. A perfect scent for the sunny hot summer day. Shaving is close and comfortable, and I notice excellent moisturizing properties. For the past year and a half, I had bought no other creams therefore I could not make any comparisons. That is until recently. Now I have tried other top end shaving creams and I am qualified to say it is comparable to the best of them. Generally speaking, to me, I find all high quality and establish shaving soaps and creams brand that have been around for at least a time proven fifty years, is to be a safe bet that those products will be very satisfying to all, except the most discriminating. To me, at top level, the deciding factor is personal taste.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Hello, I saw your reference to Vulfix Musk shaving cream and wondered if you had every had a chance to comment on it. Any comments would be welcome.
This stuff is INCREDIBLE!! I love using it!! :thumbup:

Item information

Added by
denissawyer
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Shaving Creams (Reviews)

More from denissawyer

• Pinaud
    Description You'll love the citrus tones of this cologne. Like all...
  • Pinaud Medicated Talc
    Great product for those with sensitive skin, turns irritation into...
Top Bottom