Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
0.00 star(s)
Pros: smells great
Cons: none
My barber uses this and it smells great, next time I get my hair cut im buying a bottle.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
Ha, one of the previous reviews said it smells like Kool Aid. It kinda does!!

I used the bottle I received in a trade twice. That's all it took to convince me that I wanted to trade it off for something else. The lime is there for sure, it's just not the kind of lime I am looking for in a EDC. I am 23, and I don't think it works for me. The bottle is cool though
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
1.00 star(s)
Two things about Lime Sec:

Pre - 90's glass bottle version: WIN.

Post 90's plastic bottle reformulation: EPIC FAIL.

The original version smells like REAL lime and citrus. Excellent fruity staying power, very refined. Get a bottle off the 'Bay, and compare it to the new formula. Even the color is different.

The version available now smells like old Kool-Aid to me. Very synthetic, and no staying power. I'm not a fan of it at all.
Good barber shop smell.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
2.00 star(s)
I think Pinaud's Lime Sec would make a fantastic choice for somebody just starting to appreciate wetshaving and men's fragrances: You'll most likely find it in stock at a drug or general-merchandise store near you, and you'll find that a bottle of Lime Sec will make for one of the most reasonable pieces of kit you'll ever buy.

I've also worn T&H's West Indian Limes and Floris Summer Limes: Admittedly, Lime Sec won't compete with their subtlety and quality, but you'll nevertheless appreciate wearing it in warm weather. Lime Sec won't provide you with all the aesthetic bells and whistles of other fragrances, but you'll find it a very solid value, and a great way to develop your collection.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
I love the Lime scents but this is not anywhere near the top of the list for me. It was okay but there are so many other scents I would rather wear given the choice. It has a nice Lime start to the scent but I guess its the finish that doesn't cut it for me. I sold my bottle and really haven't missed it.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
1.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
This one has a nice lime smell to it and is definately priced very affordable. The thing I didn't care for is that is has a very sweet candy like smell to it. I wear it on occasion but not among my favorites.

I much prefer some of the other Pinaud scents such as Citrus Musk, but at least this one looks great in my row of barbershop products in the ol' den.

:thumbup:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Description
You'll love the citrus tones of this cologne. Like all other Pinaud products, this one doesn't dissapoint. For the price this stuff is excellent.

This cologne has great staying power. I find that a little goes a very long way. Great staying power with an amazing scent that anyone can appreciate. I tip my hat to the great people at Pinaud.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)