5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
tigerblades;1055194 said:
I purchased this yesterday to take a little shine off the face, but my skin is too dark, so it makes me look like a theatre minstrel. Used it down south and it kept me cool all day!:thumbup1:

I am literally standing in a CVS reading this review on my phone before buying clubman talc, and this post made me laugh to an attention-grabbing degree for six aisles both ways.
topcattcw;1005607 said:
Unfortunately Talc is a proven carcinogen.. damn - I used to love talc too !:frown:
I've heard the main danger is ovarian cancer. Ya better keep it out of your panties :eek:
I purchased this yesterday to take a little shine off the face, but my skin is too dark, so it makes me look like a theatre minstrel. Used it down south and it kept me cool all day!:thumbup1:
I love this talc. It works well on the face as well as other areas. It keeps the feet dry, smells nice, and knocks down the sheen from a really good shave.

Two thumbs up.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
A great product, both for the face and "sweaty" parts. Price is not bad at all considering how long a container will last you. Classic, powdery (duh) Clubman scent. Works all day, even in the torturously hot and humid South Carolina summers.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
topcattcw;1005607 said:
Unfortunately Talc is a proven carcinogen.. damn - I used to love talc too !:frown:

The effects of talc on the respiratory system are greatly exaggerated. It is also a myth that refined talc powder contains carcinogens. Magnesium Trisilicate, (what Talcum is refined from) in its native form contains trace amounts of asbestos. When this was found out in 1971, the law was passed to keep asbestos out of talc powder. However, there never was asbestos in talc before that law- it was passed in order to simply quell the fear of consumers who thought that talc would kill them.

Talc powder is baby powder- if it could kill an adult it wouldn't be marketed towards infants :biggrin:. Do a google search about cancer myths and talc powder- it's a myth that doesn't exist and has been debunked by every reputable cancer research agency in the world.
Love this talc. It works wonders after an aftershave. A bit on a hanky takes the "shine" right out of a BBS face.
Great product for those with sensitive skin, turns irritation into smoothness in no time. Also the tingle you get from this product is spectacular. After shaving around my beard as usual I experienced a little redness, I have never used talc before but WOW I will be using this product for the rest of my life!

Discussion tread
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing