What's new

2020-2024 Leap Year Restraint/2020s Restraint (10 years)

After One Trial

You'll Want More

At The Next

Good Drug Store

15 For 25c

Burma-Shave
Blades

Apparently, they had razor blades as well sometime in 1938.

Stan

Here's The Winning

Shaving Team

The Perfect Blade

The Perfect Cream

Burma-Shave Blades

Burma-Shave

Hardly A Driver

Is Now Alive

Who Passed

On Hills

At 75

Burma-Shave

And, we start a new year with a PSA set. Excellent!

Stan

Still in and thankfully, going quite strong so far.

I PIFed some of my stuff this week, in my effort to narrow down my inventory to the absolute favorites. Out went 3 razors, 4 soaps along with a couple of samples, 4 aftershaves, some blades and 6 brushes. I hope the new owner likes them more than I did. I feel quite relieved they are gone.

As the months go by, I realize that I am actually very satisfied with my setup. I could spend the rest of my days with my New LC and the 34c, the Fat and Tabac, Personna Lab Blue and Treet Dura Sharp, Floid Vigoroso and some blue ASL variant (Aqua Velva?). Brushes still remain a problem, as I have too many boars and I like most of them. For now I am using one or two for extended periods (1-2 months) before switching out.

All my regular ADs, brushes, ASL, blades, soaps, DE razors (in order of severity), are in check. My main issue is fighting the urge of trying a straight; it has been bugging me for months. However, it seems like another deep rabbit hole and the satisfaction I am getting from my DE shaves is enough to keep things under control.

Sorry for the long post. I hope everyone is going well! :)

Mirror On

The Bathroom Wall

What's The

Smoothest Shave

Of All?

Burma-Shave

Hi,

It's a good thing B-S no longer exists. With jingles like this one, we'd all be Out! :p

Stan

Top Bottom