What's new

What is your favorite, most masculine (manly) soap?

Perhaps....

0EE69D38-D65C-4C51-A81C-36CBDCA20AA1.jpeg

I would say you need to define masculine to really get an answer. I consider Wickham Scottish Heather masculine as it’s a dark woody fougere.

To be honest, I prefer more clean or herbal type scents like juniper, aloe vera, etc. Scents that are too strong or musky kind of annoy me, after awhile I just want to wash it all off. That said, I'd probably nominate Fine Clean Vetiver.

One morning, my wife asked me if I'd been smoking in the bathroom. (The answer was "no"; neither of us smoke.) When I got home from work that evening, I noticed my once-used bar of Texas on Fire bath soap was missing from the shower. When I asked about it, she said she threw it away because "I don't want our bathroom to smell like an ashtray." Needless to say, I've not tried the shaving soap...

Love this scent. Not sure it fits in with what the OP was looking for, but to be honest I hate leather scents and I hate smoke scents. Cuero Oscuro is one of the two foulest smelling shave products I've ever smelled (the other was a cream called French Vetiver, blanking on the name of the company right now).

Anyway, what was my point? Oh, I remember now! LeGrande Chypre smells great.

Love this scent. Not sure it fits in with what the OP was looking for, but to be honest I hate leather scents and I hate smoke scents. Cuero Oscuro is one of the two foulest smelling shave products I've ever smelled (the other was a cream called French Vetiver, blanking on the name of the company right now).

Anyway, what was my point? Oh, I remember now! LeGrande Chypre smells great.
I agree. Smoke on my face is very wrong.

Top Bottom