What's new

What is your favorite, most masculine (manly) soap?

PAA Atomic Age Bay Rum w/aftershave splash. Doesn’t get much more manly than that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber. I have the soap, aftershave and cologne. My niece said it made me smell like her dad (my brother) who makes about 3 times what I do and has some very expensive tastes indeed!

While not my absolute favorite soap, Penhaligons Sartorial offers great performance and the fragrance invokes images of a well dressed and well groomed gentleman.

Vr

Matt

Great topic

For me it's interesting to read everyone's take on what they think is a manly soap.

We all come from different walks of life. So even though some of these scents don't appeal to me. You can't say they aren't manly.

I just shaved with Stirling’s Texas on Fire this morning. It smells like a bonfire in Texas. Pretty awesome.

Phoenix & Beau Spitfire hands down. I would also give Speick shave stick a honorable mention. It is cologny but old school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spitfire is my favorite scent of all time. I have the solid cologne to' just wish I could get the splash' but will have to wait to see if Westcoast Shaving gets any back in at some point hopefully.

I just shaved with Stirling’s Texas on Fire this morning. It smells like a bonfire in Texas. Pretty awesome.

Texas on Fire is amazing' one of my all time favorites. If you love this scent, I highly recommend their bath soap also' your bathroom can be smelling like this all of the time, which is awesome!!!!!

This stuff right here. Dark, boozy and mysterious. As manly as it gets.....

downloadfile-6.jpg

Top Bottom