What's new

What is your favorite, most masculine (manly) soap?

I am curious to see what some of your favorite masculine centered scents regarding your shave soap collections that you prefer.

Myself, my two at the the moment would be Stirling's Texas on Fire and Chiseled Face's Midnight Stag. I just received Midnight Stag the other day and finally got a chance to use it. Although I do enjoy the scent, it is my opinion that Texas on Fire is much more stout and forward regarding it's woodsy/smoky/dark scent. I also love Leviathan, but compared to these two, it is a much lighter and complex in scent.

What are some of your darker/woody/leathery/earthy/tobacco based scents that are some of your favorites?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I grated some MWF and seeded it with vintage Aramis cologne, you can't get much more manly than that scent. The MWF is unaffected and still performs wonderfully. I have done the same with vintage Faberge Brut and Shulton Old Spice with great success.

WK Cuero Oscuro

its mellowed some since I first got it to only a nice warm leather. when I'd first got it......smelled like jack daniels and leather. were talking lemmy kilmister ace of spades in your face manly!!!

camo

I have always wanted to try Roam, just never been lucky enough to obtain it. Maybe they will reboot it at some point, that would be great? Have you tried Texas on Fire? I was curious how it compared with Roam and if it is similar or not.

What exactly is a "masculine" scent? One favorite is MdC Rose; do I have to turn in my manly badge?
Good point, haha. I think what I am shooting for with that terminology is just raw/dirty/earthy/dark/edgy scents, not your typical cologne type scents, something out of that wheelhouse. I guess just the most off putting scents, maybe, but in a good way, as we each have different interpretations and opinions about scent profiles, if that makes sense.

Really like this Cremo bar. Woodsy & earthy. Picked up on a whim at the local supermarket.
2 12 20 haul.jpg

I have always wanted to try Roam, just never been lucky enough to obtain it. Maybe they will reboot it at some point, that would be great? Have you tried Texas on Fire? I was curious how it compared with Roam and if it is similar or not.

I have not tried Texas on Fire so unfortunately I can’t say how they compare. I can say that Roam is a smoke monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not tried Texas on Fire so unfortunately I can’t say how they compare. I can say that Roam is a smoke monster.

If you like smoke scents, I would highly recommend it, it's one of my favorite all time scents

I'll pick PannaCrema Nuavia Blu since that's the one that gets my wife going. It's the only soap that she consistently comments on and she usually leans into my neck to take it in more.

Top Bottom