What's new

What is your favorite, most masculine (manly) soap?

Long Rifle Soaps has several masculine scents. One was described as Apple Pie in John Waynes
kitchen without the apple pie or something of that order; tobacco, bay rum and leather for Hunting Lodge.
Their website gives some scent profiles on their soaps

I personally think that shaving soap dupes of Creed's Aventus and Dior's Sauvage are very masculine. For me, that would be Stirling Executive Man and Murphy and McNeil Kells, respectively. I got compliments on both before responsible distancing. With that said, I think fougeres in general are very manly.

It depends on the genre of scent. Here are a few personal favorites.

Sandalwood-B&M Leviathan, AOS Sandalwood, Henri Et Victoria Santal, PDP 63

Leather- Ballenclaugh Vanderpool (the KING of Leather scents!), project Leather (more Floral type scent similar to KoO)

Tobacco- HEV Cognac & Cuban Cigars, Ballenclaugh Honey Tobacco, Van Yulay Achillies,

Floral (used to be used my many men from early Europe)- L&L Mayflower, Tabac, CB Dirty Prose, QCS Rose Otto, Wet The Face Zu Zu's Petals.

Other masculine scents- Storybook Soapworks Shaken- this stuff is one of my favorite scents of all time, has a Sandalwood Complex with notes of Money.

My first thought was of an herbal, cologne type scent, like Speick. Or of a woody scent, like Harris Marlborough. Nobody has mentioned either, so I’ll just slide on out of here to my citrus and marine soaps and creams....

Top Bottom