What's new

Join me in a "Birthday Shave" PIF (Now PIFier)

My Slim is due back from my youngest, but you know how that goes. So, maybe I’ll be back in possession by the 16th...

Have a Happy one!

Great PIF and happy birthday! I won't participate this year as I will be out of the country and am only traveling with one razor (and it won't be my one remaining birth year/quarter Slim for fear of loss). I'm I3

I will join you for your birthday shave and am in for the PIF!

Happy birthday fellow December birth! Mine is Dec 3rd and I enjoyed a smooth shave with my Red Tip and some trusty Tabac!

My daughter shares the same b-day and I wish you a happy one indeed.

I have a few slims and will mark it on my calendar to use one (M4 if I have one...not sure on that) on the 16th.

I’m in. It Would be an Honor to join you on your Birthday Shave. I have a I 1 which is my Birth year.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday!!

Number 52 if I remember correctly.
You'll finally be playing with a full deck!
My I3 and I will join you on the 16th.

But, respectfully, not in on the PIF.

Happy birthday!

I'll happily use this as an excuse to shave with my slim. Unfortunately it's a 1961 so i'm no in on the bonus.

My L2 Slim is im...um, in; actually more in for the shave and those birthday pancakes that Mrs Imatabor made for the gang last year.

My L2 Slim is im...um, in; actually more in for the shave and those birthday pancakes that Mrs Imatabor made for the gang last year.
After the mess you all left last year she has put her foot down....nothing sticky allowed.

After the mess you all left last year she has put her foot down....nothing sticky allowed.
That's fair; we may have gotten a bit carried away in celebrating your birthday...

PancakeFoodFight.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Hopefully I'll remember to pull out my slim that day! Happy Birthday!

Not in, ..... but a wonderful PIF !
My birthday is December 20, so let's both enjoy our days !
Happy Birthday to you !

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
John ... my Slim was PIF’d to my nephew ... but I’ll use my Red Dot Fatboy to shave in your honor on your birthday.

Top Bottom