What's new

Join me in a "Birthday Shave" PIF (Now PIFier)

Outstanding, congrats guys!

Happy Birthday John!

Congratulations to @joamo .

And @Nikonsal gets a cheer.

Congrats guys!

Great birthday PIF John, Thanks!

Congrats & nice one

Congrats to the winners. This was fun. Great PIF and Again Happy Birthday.

Congratulations guys!

Congrats to the winners!

Thanks to John for doing this it was a fun thread!

Nice, Tabor! Congrats to all.

Congrats @joamo and many thanks to John for the PIF!!!

Congratulations, @joamo and @Nikonsal!! Great Birthday PIF and excellent fun, @imatabor!! Beautiful craftsmanship, @Graydog!!

great prizes and congrats to the winners!

Congratulations, @joamo and @Nikonsal!! Great PIF , @imatabor!!

Great pif, thank you @imatabor & @Graydog! Congrats to the winners!

Congratulations @joamo and @Nikonsal!

Congratulations to @joamo and @Nikonsal. Many thanks to @imatabor and @Graydog for the PIF. A really wonderful thread.

Congratulations, @joamo and @Nikonsal!! Great PIF

I think it is a high sign of character to see someone come back and congratulate a winner.
To show my respect for all you fine gentlemen I'm PIFing an extra 100 Voskhod blades to one of you guys.

Firing up the PIF-O-Mator again.......

spinning wheel.gif

The bonus winner is.......

@ajkel64 :a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:
PM me your address and I'll some blades headed to your way.

Wow the PIF that keeps on PIFing!
Congrats to the new winner too!
Also I realized I forgot to thank @Graydog for his contribution too. Sorry it was early, Thanks to you too Steve!

Thanks to tracking, I held off my shave till after the postman's visit so I could use this beautiful brush right away.
Thanks again to @imatabor and @Graydog for their generosity!
First lather:
proxy.php

Post shave bloom, showing off the gorgeous grain:
proxy.php

There was an unexpected knock on my door and I was handed a package. Opening it, I saw a panel with bold Cyrillic text wrapping around 20 colorful packets of Russian Voskshod blades!
Thanks to @imatabor for a great PIF.

Having received my blades on Saturday and now having 3 shaves on them I can say they are winners for me. I generally get good shaves out of Feather, Nacet, Polsilver, Personna Blues and now the Voskhods will join the list as well. I also did not get the usual rough couple of first strokes that I normally get when using a new blade. It was a pleasant surprise for sure after not shaved for ~ 36 hours due to traveling. Thank you again John for the PIF and have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!

Top Bottom