What's new

Join me in a "Birthday Shave" PIF (Now PIFier)

I’m in with my J1. It just got back from college, along with my youngest. And I’ll let an Omega boar jump the queue as well. I might have an Oatmeal Stout, but I’ll toast with it, not shave with it.
Ooh! Good idea, need to grab an Oatmeal Stout to drink too!

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the big day. Still time for others to jump in.

I might be in if I remember on the 16th.... hopefully Slim lands in my razor rotation on that day. Happy early birthday!
My Slim is a K4. Shucks darn it
I have a M3 Slim. So close. haha
Oh hi, it's you again!:D

Last december I told myself I'd shave with my gillette slim but I totally forgot about it. This year I'll try really hard to remember.

You know what? I'll do it tomorrow since I haven't touched my slim in awhile. :D
Is it that time of year again already John? I’ll try and remember to join ya, my Slim is an H though.

An early happy birthday good buddy!
Okay, I'll try to remember to use my Slim (J-4) on the 16th. Somebody remind me! :001_tongu

By the way, my birthday Slim is an M-4, like yours. I've often thought of posting a WTB in the BST for one. Maybe now is the time...
Happy early birthday.... I will have to pull the slim out if I can find it.. I think I have one.
The only reason I still have My Slim :)
I will gladly take part of this Birthday Shave :)
But not in for the pif.
Great Pif , Happy Birthday ! early ( I'll probably forget ) not in as I have several hundred of them .
As Graydog said, not in for the blades, but I'll look to use my H4 Slim in your honor that day.
My Slim is due back from my youngest, but you know how that goes. So, maybe I’ll be back in possession by the 16th...

Have a Happy one!
I will join you for your birthday shave and am in for the PIF!

Happy birthday fellow December birth! Mine is Dec 3rd and I enjoyed a smooth shave with my Red Tip and some trusty Tabac!
My daughter shares the same b-day and I wish you a happy one indeed.

I have a few slims and will mark it on my calendar to use one (M4 if I have one...not sure on that) on the 16th.
I’m in. It Would be an Honor to join you on your Birthday Shave. I have a I 1 which is my Birth year.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk
Happy Birthday!!

Number 52 if I remember correctly.
You'll finally be playing with a full deck!
My I3 and I will join you on the 16th.

But, respectfully, not in on the PIF.
Happy birthday!

I'll happily use this as an excuse to shave with my slim. Unfortunately it's a 1961 so i'm no in on the bonus.
My L2 Slim is im...um, in; actually more in for the shave and those birthday pancakes that Mrs Imatabor made for the gang last year.
Hopefully I'll remember to pull out my slim that day! Happy Birthday!
I’ve marked it in my calendar, unfortunately my slim is an M2 so no bonus for me.
Mine is an M2 as well. I'll be adding it to my calendar shortly.
This is great, I'll join you on the 16th with a Slim. Now all I have to do is remember. I've put it in my phone. Now I have to remember where my phone is!
Happy Birthday John! I’ll join you for a shave. I think my Slim is an I2.
Happy Birthday, Johnnie! Not in but I may break out my slim first the occasion
Many thanks. I'm in. I will be shaving with my 1962 H-1 Slim on 12-16-2019 and will post my gear on that day. Have a happy one.
Not in, as I never got along with the Voskhods. If my Slim were the right qtr/year, I'd join. Love the Christmas Eve soap and need more. Lol.

Still, I will be happy to join you for a birthday Slim shave. Mine will be at the ready.

Just in case I don't remember to post it later, Happy Birthday! [emoji846]
I’m in. Love the Slim. Happy Early Birthday.
I've been trying to give my Slim to my son since June 21st, and he hasn't touched it, so I'm pretty sure I can appropriate it from him on the 16th. It is a J3.
I'll set it on #3 for the 1st pass and finish up with my M4 tech and have a Daily Double!
Happy Birthday John!
I’m in with my J1. It just got back from college, along with my youngest. And I’ll let an Omega boar jump the queue as well. I might have an Oatmeal Stout, but I’ll toast with it, not shave with it.
I own a very worn slim, it's I-2 and looks like it has been in very regular use.

A very :happybday: for tomorrow.

Well i just got out the slim ( an L 1) for the shave tomorrow for the bday shave..also if i dont get a chance to say it tomorrow. Have a very happy and wonderful birthday!!!!

Well i just got out the slim ( an L 1) for the shave tomorrow for the bday shave..also if i dont get a chance to say it tomorrow. Have a very happy and wonderful birthday!!!!
hey i thought i had an m4 and i do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaahahahaha im gonna shave with it tomorrow just for your bday

Done. Just did it with a J3 slim on 5, omega 10104 boar, nivea cream, nacet blade and my last few drops of denim black AS. :D

This shave felt surprisingly good. No nicks or burns. The last time I tried the nacet, it gave me a ton of grief.

No pics though as I didn't have my phone with me. So if I'm excluded from this, it's fine. :D

Happy birthday!

Top Bottom