What's new

Join me in a "Birthday Shave" PIF (Now PIFier)

Well it is happening again, December 16th is my birthday :happybday:. It is the one time of year that I break out my birth razor, a M4 Slim.

This is the sixth year of offering this PIF and it has been a great time each year.

If you will join with me in a Slim shave this December 16th I will put your name in for a drawing for 100 Voskhod blades. I will have the order shipped to your house straight from Russia. Since the buyer ships worldwide this is for everyone.:badger::jump::a14:

proxy.php

As a bonus if you shave with a M4 SLIM you will have a chance to win your choice of either of these seasonal soaps ....

CBL Roasted Oatmeal Stout

or

Stirling Christmas Eve

On the 16th Please post your shaving setup. Pictures of the Slim are not required but highly encouraged.
PIF will end Monday December 16th at 11:59pm.

Good luck

Fantastic PIF and great blades. Sadly, I passed my slim onto one of my sons, so not in. However, it's all good. Have a blessed birthday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I might be in if I remember on the 16th.... hopefully Slim lands in my razor rotation on that day. Happy early birthday!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have yet to buy a Slim, as my slim days are but a distant memory, and my future seems filled with my Fatboy!

Awkward, good luck to all the other folks!

Oh hi, it's you again!:D

Last december I told myself I'd shave with my gillette slim but I totally forgot about it. This year I'll try really hard to remember.

You know what? I'll do it tomorrow since I haven't touched my slim in awhile. :D

Is it that time of year again already John? I’ll try and remember to join ya, my Slim is an H though.

An early happy birthday good buddy!

Okay, I'll try to remember to use my Slim (J-4) on the 16th. Somebody remind me! :001_tongu

By the way, my birthday Slim is an M-4, like yours. I've often thought of posting a WTB in the BST for one. Maybe now is the time...

Graydog

Biblical Innards
The only reason I still have My Slim :)
I will gladly take part of this Birthday Shave :)
But not in for the pif.

Top Bottom