What's new

OCtober 2017

Finish out the 30th and 31st with the wonderful #15.
1CE7A84F-83D4-41E7-8C44-E1D5651D5B9E.jpeg

Very nice Cal, I said it before, but I like that bomb tip.
:laugh: Thank you Jerry. You obviously NEED one (or more). :wink2:

I don't know if it has some sort of hybrid thread, but it fits the enigmatic Fatip M4.5 x 0.75 perfectly, as well as all the standard M5 x 0.8s and UNF 10-32s.

upload_2017-10-31_23-41-14.png
:letterk1: :laugh:

I didn't post everyday but I DID shave with an OC everyday in October and managed to add to the collection while doing it with an awesome Schone! Last OCtober shave:

Gold schone
Astra SP (3)
PDP 63
Custom burl brush w/ maggard synth
Dickinson WH
AVON Spicy

Great way to finish up the month!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OC-TOBER shave 27:

For the final shave of OCtober, I wanted to end on a high note. Unfortunately I wasn't able to decide on which razor I wanted to use, so I ended up using that age old decision making technique, the coin toss. It was between the Gillette New LC and my 1910 SR. The coin decided that it would be the SR that would finish out OCtober and who am I to argue with random chance?

Razor: Gillette Single Ring
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue
Brush: Omega 11137
Lather: Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood
Aftershave: Brut After Shave
Additional Care:
Razorock Alum Block
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel

proxy.php

Another wonderful shave from the SR with only one small weeper that was my fault (got careless around a zit near the side of my mustache) no real feedback from the alum. OC-TOBER was fun but I'm kind of glad it's over. Been missing my other gear and am itching to try a few new "toys".

Sent from my SM-S978L using Tapatalk

ABC Pocket Edition with Gillette Rubie blade.
Saville Row 3250 shave brush
SC Gratitude
Witch hazel followed by Gratitude balm
Great shave with some of my favorites all combined to end OCtober. Happy Halloween everyone
20171031_065259.jpg

OCtober shave 30

Fatip Piccolo
Nacet (6)
Stirling 26mm synthetic brush
Cella soap
Osma Alum Block
Family Dollar Spice

OC all month. Only one day missed. Hopefully time for a retrospective tomorrow.

Hi,

Tain't a coin toss any longer. It is a DDG (Digital Decision Generator) ! :p

I suppose I can post in the BOTOC thread tomorrow. Something like:

Shave 14,475: Fasan.

Stan

OC-TOBER shave 27:

For the final shave of OCtober, I wanted to end on a high note. Unfortunately I wasn't able to decide on which razor I wanted to use, so I ended up using that age old decision making technique, the coin toss. It was between the Gillette New LC and my 1910 SR. The coin decided that it would be the SR that would finish out OCtober and who am I to argue with random chance?

Razor: Gillette Single Ring
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue
Brush: Omega 11137
Lather: Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood
Aftershave: Brut After Shave
Additional Care:
Razorock Alum Block
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel

proxy.php

Another wonderful shave from the SR with only one small weeper that was my fault (got careless around a zit near the side of my mustache) no real feedback from the alum. OC-TOBER was fun but I'm kind of glad it's over. Been missing my other gear and am itching to try a few new "toys".

Sent from my SM-S978L using Tapatalk
Wonderful setup, beautifully photographed. Can't go wrong with a SR the fates know what they are doing.

Top Bottom