What's new

Aussie Pass-around box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gents, we have lift off! :a50:

Parcel went out to Lexbomb this morning, tracking number is here for those that wish to follow.

Be warned everyone, it is a little on the heavy side at 4.8kg :eek: If everyone thinks it is a little too heavy, please let me know, and I will get Lex to lighten the box before sending.

All good for me too. Right now I'm thinking more about getting the box in my hands than anything else....how will I ever be able to let it go in two weeks? :p

I HAVE THE BOX!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wow this is a cool box! There is honestly something for everyone in here I cant believe how many times I went "ohh I'm using this!"

It weighs a ton and i couldn't believe how deep the box went. Andy has done a fantastic job packaging everything up, I looked through the box and then pulled what I thought was crumpled up paper for protection but NOOO!! it was a second layer of shaving goodness.

Hopefully my beard becomes super human for the next two weeks as I usually only shave a couple of times a week. I might make it 3 or 4 for the next fortnight.

I was going to post photos of the box but I have decided not to as I think it will make for a better surprise for the next person. I will be posting photos of what I use though.

Thanks again Andy!

Glad to hear the box arrived :thumbsup:

Remember to post reviews of things that you try, am looking forward to seeing everyone's opinions of the gear and watching the box change over the coming months.

Thanks everyone for participating!

Sounds good to me.

1. Andy, Adelaide SA.
2. Shaving_CHENG, Balmain, NSW
3. Dougydee, South Yarra, VIC
4. LexBomb, Adelaide SA
5. khun_diddy, Adelaide SA
6. boldsworth, Adelaide SA
7. Ozzybloke, Currans Hill, NSW

Sounds good to me.

1. Andy, Adelaide SA.
2. Shaving_CHENG, Balmain, NSW
3. Dougydee, South Yarra, VIC
4. LexBomb, Adelaide SA
5. khun_diddy, Adelaide SA
6. boldsworth, Adelaide SA
7. Ozzybloke, Currans Hill, NSW

Greetings,

The box has already departed, but will put your name on the list for round 2.
In the mean time, feel free to keep watching this page and read the reviews from everyone.

Well after a tough night at gridiron training I decided to treat myself. I'd never tried the blades before and picked up the black beauty the day before for chump change and it was a great combo. Everything else was matched for citrus. Great fresh clean shave. BBS perfection $uploadfromtaptalk1409191532426.jpg

Well after a tough night at gridiron training I decided to treat myself. I'd never tried the blades before and picked up the black beauty the day before for chump change and it was a great combo. Everything else was matched for citrus. Great fresh clean shave. BBS perfectionView attachment 488738

How were the Kai's. Did you notice their thickness/ size?

Ps love my long handle too!

Phew I was worried this morning when I couldn't find this thread. I figured it had been deleted and I'd have to keep everything myself, I was really worried!!! :lol:

The Kai's are really really great, I think they are better than feathers for me, I was amazed how thick they are though. I defiantly want to buy some though, maybe 50 - 100ish nothing excessive. My brother lives in Bali and is a DE user but he can't get anything over there so I may have to make a little care package for him. I think he would like the blades.

The long handle was part of a collection of 3 razors I bought for $30, included was the above black handle a lady Gillette and a adjustable but it isn't adjusting, it only goes from one through to 3 and then jams. Any ideas?

Next shave will be tomorrow or saturday, I'll then try to use everything from the box to give you more insight; there is a nice replated razor I might show off

Good to see you here Brendan.

If you guys think that the box is heavy now, just wait until the post arrives from Brendan. :w00t: You are all in for a treat!
Gday David, been a long break but good to see the old hands are still here!

Great first review Lex, looks like a great shave. Do you typically try to match scents between your products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom