What's new

La Faulx by Atelier Durdan Pass Around…..

Had my second shave with my ++ base plate and it was sublime. Had some other new razors I’ve been trying out so I haven’t used my La Faulx in over a week. I’m loving the ++. Smooth with a little blade feel and still seems easy on my skin with no irritation. End results are fantastic. Finally getting close to that 12 hour clean shave feel…maybe getting 10 but I’m happy with that as I do need whiskers available for my next day shave.

For me, the La Faulx is king of the AC razors (at least from the ones I’ve tried and own). It may even become my favorite overall razor….time will tell.

Had my second shave with my ++ base plate and it was sublime. Had some other new razors I’ve been trying out so I haven’t used my La Faulx in over a week. I’m loving the ++. Smooth with a little blade feel and still seems easy on my skin with no irritation. End results are fantastic. Finally getting close to that 12 hour clean shave feel…maybe getting 10 but I’m happy with that as I do need whiskers available for my next day shave.

For me, the La Faulx is king of the AC razors (at least from the ones I’ve tried and own). It may even become my favorite overall razor….time will tell.
Very curious which plate will be favorite and most in use. I have only + and considering ++

Only issue is actually Blackbird Ti, it works so well that I used only this one since received it week ago..

IMG_0588.jpeg

++ today 🤩

Very curious which plate will be favorite and most in use. I have only + and considering ++

Only issue is actually Blackbird Ti, it works so well that I used only this one since received it week ago..
I also have a Ti Bird and love it. I really don’t need anything but the Blackbird but do enjoy some variety. I have 3 or 4 other DE razors that perform as well (or better) than my Bird, but they don’t provide the same unique shaving experience. I judge all my DE razors against the Bird.

I moved into AC razors a couple of years ago and nothing has spoken to me like the La Faulx. Superb razor. If the ++ plate proves to be a daily user it will be my favorite. If not, then the + will get the nod.

Two days in a row now with the ++ base plate. No issues with irritation...just a super close, comfortable shave. If I am to have any issues it will most likely come around day 4. If I can shave daily and get past day 4 or 5 I'll have it made.

The ++ is remarkably efficient yet comfortable. I don't know how they do it....but Atelier Durdan has a winning formula with the La Faulx. I'm a fanboy.

@tomas1870 I forgot to mention in my previous post that the ++ is shaving me closer than the Ti Blackbird while being more comfortable. The + comes close, but is not quite as good at the Bird. Not sure if the ++ would be the same for you, but it is dynamite for me. This is with the KAI mild pink blades.

Top Bottom