What's new

The Passaround Box, Third Attempt

I'll do the same.. have gather more soaps and creams in the last few days to last me months of shaving.. so I'll pass on this box this time around. Thank you .

DonInKansas has box
euphoric85
Rorysstrat
Mikegray
Lowjax
AndroiDad75
Pyro
SyntheticEvil13
Salgy
Corsair66,
BubblesTGB
Head Rigger,
twitch182
PGHChris
Bushhippi
SilentTuba

Hey box crew,

This week turned into a mess of overtime at work and other craziness. Joys of the job. Hoping to have final photos up and the box on its way by tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm still grinding gears. PMed my pics to hotreds; just waiting on confirmation before the box hits the road and I post photos here. Going to print the label now. The box will be enroute after I get clearance from hotreds. Sorry again for the holdup.

Last edited:
$whatwehaveherecoolhandlukede2.jpg

The craziness has continued with no end in site. The box was sent on its way Tuesday. I wish I could have spent more time with the box smelling some of the goodies but it was difficult due to time and the volume of items that were there. I've never seen such a collection of items before. Here's my takes:

proxy.php

I couldn't decide between the boar brush which was nice to use or the restorable piece, so I took them both. Don't worry, I traded brushes and there's still a few in there. :p

We've had a significant cool front come through this week. Feel like Fall, so I broke out a cold weather cologne today. One of my takes from the box... Davidoff's Hot Water! I love this stuff!

Top Bottom