What's new

The Great Canadian Pass Around Box 5 (Signup + the round) CTB5

Glad to hear the box made it to you Jayson! Have fun when you get the chance....
Thanks I did.

Took the time today to browse thru the box and there are a few things I haven't tried but have really wanted to.
Stayed up way too late today for a much needed shave.
1000004263.jpg

The RR 400 brush is fantastic, the handle is much smaller then my mind had imagined. I thought they were much thicker. I will use it a few more times, but I figure one will be added in the future.
I now understand why Cella is so popular!

I want to try the Tabac but need to know how the new formula compares to this tallow formula.

Jay

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Thanks I did.

Took the time today to browse thru the box and there are a few things I haven't tried but have really wanted to.
View attachment 1861555
The RR 400 brush is fantastic, the handle is much smaller then my mind had imagined. I thought they were much thicker. I will use it a few more times, but I figure one will be added in the future.

I want to try the Tabac but need to know how the new formula compares to this tallow formula.

Jay

For Tabac, this may or may not help you: Tabac Refill Shaving Soap review (New 2021 formula) - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/tabac-refill-shaving-soap-review-new-2021-formula.613450/

Thanks I did.

View attachment 1861555

Jay
Nice beer coozie!! 🤣

I looked at the R41 for a very brief passing moment. Then I thought, no, the .84P is more than enough for me so I took a hard pass. I tend to be moving towards mild razors with the .68P my preferred plate.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Believe it or not, I put my Muhle R89 back in storage for the same reason(too much blade).

So I have decided to keep a couple of things from the box:
1000004278.jpg

Samples of Tabac and Henri et Vittoria Bay Rum. The RR 400, tub of Cella (sorry can't resist) and the Mudder Focker EDP (my favorite a/s scent).

Will add:
1000004279.jpg

2 RR brushes, a mostly full tub of Ghost-town Barber, a stick of WTP Gold Label (smells like XXX), a 3/4 full bottle of XXX, and a few blade tucks.

Next day or 2 I am going to try:
1000004280.jpg

The Horsehair and the Aluminum BBS.

Jay

I picked up the Henri et Victoria bay rum quite some time ago. I had tried it a few times, but I just didn't care for the scent. I nearly swapped it out for the cella, but came to the conclusion that I had way too many soaps to use as it is. Same with the Mudder Focker. Too many scents to use up.

I picked up the Henri et Victoria bay rum quite some time ago. I had tried it a few times, but I just didn't care for the scent. I nearly swapped it out for the cella, but came to the conclusion that I had way too many soaps to use as it is. Same with the Mudder Focker. Too many scents to use up.
You didnt like the smell of Mudder Focker?

Top Bottom