$DSCF1615.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,059
  • $DSCF1616.jpg
    $DSCF1616.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,060
  • $DSCF1617.jpg
    $DSCF1617.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,063
Here's my den with an exception of my Schicks, Gems, and other miscellaneous knickknacks stored away.

Top Row on left shelf: Old ship scuttle w/Chinese wood handle pure badger, Ever-Ready blade box, Tuckaway on old brass rack w/boar brush, travel Tech in case, Slant, 1980's OS mug with 6 razors (blue lady SS, replated 1940's SS, 1947 Aristocrat, black handle fat Tech, Fat Tech, early 50's SS), and Fuller Badger brush still going strong.
2nd Row: English Gillette Tech, 2 Kronas keeping guard, 1940's Milord
3rd Row: Avon Musk, Black Suede, Omega sc, OS mug w/ bowl of Alum blocks, TND witch hazel, 1974-5 Avon Wild Country in keg decanter sitting on TOBS Sandalwood, Calvin Klein cologne, Polo Black cologne,

Wood Shelf Top Row: Turkish horse hair #6, plastic handle Turkish horse hair, Omega No. 10777 boar, Simpsons Special in pure, TH Trafalgar balm, GFT cream sample, 1942 Milady in small case.
2nd Row: Gillette long-comb NEW, 1909 ABC handle with Old Type head, NEW short comb, Replated 1950's Aristocrat, Replated fat handle Tech, ball-end Tech
3rd Row: 1947 Super Speed, 1952 X2 SS, 1954 Z3 SS, 1958 Red Tip, 1964 SS, 1970's SS, laying on that shelf are a replated Red Tip and 1940's SS.
4th Row: Gillette Slim Super adj., Fat Boy, Gillette Slim

$SamsDen.jpg

$razorrack1.jpg

$Razorrack2.jpg

Last edited:
Added a shelving unit to my 1/2 bath where I shave 99% of the time
proxy.php

this one sits on the floor, about a foot wide, only 8" deep...maybe 5' tall?...two pieces, upper and lower cabinets
We found this shelving unit at Bed Bath and Beyond, after looking all over for something that would fit into the tiny space I have in this 1/2 bath. it's one of those kits you put together yourself, and the wood is nothing special...painted particle board, but it's cheap and cheerful ($70) and fits in this small speck of a room, but most of all, I now have somewhere to store brushes, A/S's, EdC's (&EdT's), towels and shave soaps and cream

and here's the lower half with the door open
proxy.php
another shot of the top half-
proxy.php

notice you don't see any razors on the shelves....I mainly shave with straight razors and I keep (store) them away from humidity, meaning I keep them in another room. I also shave in the master bedroom of the house (although not all that often)...I like the big basin sink in this bathroom yet there was not any shelfs to speak of other than the medicine cabinet and the top of the toilet tank, but with this new shelving unit, that's taken care of. Not sure what I'll keep in this cabinet but what I have in there will do for now

here's a shot of the basin sink in this bathroom
proxy.php

It's a bit cluttered in this photo but what I like about this sink is it's size...much larger than the sinks in our master bath, so I have a lot of room to dangle my straights off the side of the sink into the hot water. Yes!, I keep my sink full of hot water while I shave

Best,

Jake
Reddick Fla.

I had to expand and move out of the Bathroom cabinet.

full

Love it! Neat and efficient. Plus, easy to build! I made a shelf for short items, but didn't think to add holes for the razors. Mine are currently in toothbrush holders. Thanks for sharing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is mine, not bad considering I only started DE shaving at xmas, the Gunmetal razor is the Timor the Wife brought me to start it all of, the Gillette is a 1949 given to me by Stepfather(it was his fathers, as was the shaving jug)

Attachments

• $IMG010.jpg
    $IMG010.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 856
Here is mine, not bad considering I only started DE shaving at xmas, the Gunmetal razor is the Timor the Wife brought me to start it all of, the Gillette is a 1949 given to me by Stepfather(it was his fathers, as was the shaving jug)
Very nice start up.
I hope you have lots of room, because this will rapidly grow out of control! It alway does!!

Top Bottom