What's new

Post your shave dens!

Very nice looking cabinet there "The Soph Gent",
Just remember the famous words from Jaws.
"QUINN, WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT"
You're gonna need a bigger cabinet!

Heres my stuff.
I'm new to De shaving, so it's not that much in my collection.

I also have som other products like Zirh cleansing, serum and protect. I also have aftershave and colognes by different brands. But since that is not a shave product, I didn't bother to take pictures. I also have the Zirh Shave gel that i used pre to the shaving soap.

By the way? Anyone tried the soap from Fine Scotish Soaps? It's only my second one (I had a cheap soap earlier), and I think it's very good, but i have nothing to compare it to.

Pictured:

Razor - Merkur 38C
Pre cream - Proraso Green Tea and Aloe Vera
Soap - Scotish Fine Soaps
Afthershave gel - Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Gel
Bloodstiller - Proraso
Brush - Some unbranded broar brush. (I will by a badger silver tip soon)

Last edited:
I've used the Scottish Fine Soap and find it to be pretty good. I get good lathers from it fairly easily.

I've seen some say that the lather disappears a little quickly but I haven't noticed that and it will probably have a place in my den for the forseeable future.

Heres my stuff.

I also have som other products like Zirh cleansing, serum and protect. I also have aftershave and colognes by different brands. But since that is not a shave product, I didn't bother to take pictures. I also have the Zirh Shave gel that i used pre to the shaving soap.

By the way? Anyone tried the soap from Fine Scotish Soaps? It's only my second one (I had a cheap soap earlier), and I think it's very good, but i have nothing to compare it to.

Pictured:

Razor - Merkur 38C
Bloodstiller - Proraso
Don't sell yourself short. You have a fine collection already, and I am sure it will grow like everyone else's collection grows. You seem to have some fine products and equipment in that photo. Enjoy the forum as I do every day since joining it.
Frank

Heres my stuff.

Pictured:

Razor - Merkur 38C
Bloodstiller - Proraso

I love the look of the 38c (Red and Blue)

Very nice cabinet "The Soph Gent"! I really like that, and will be actively looking for one for my den.
Here is a shot today of my shaving den. A little bigger now than when I originally posted m a picture of my den last month.

$Shave Den.jpg

It is an Ever Ready? Very nice! I'll assume it came with the art work. A Feather SOTD shot will look great. Love the TGN knots; correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like a TGN Silvertip A.

That is correct, the STA knot at that setting, 45mm, is one of my favorite brushes.

Top Bottom