What's new

Acquisitions 29th March - 4th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snagged a great deal on the Bay, i put in a bid i thought would be a third of the final sales price and won!

I've been after a Tennis Razor for some time!

proxy.php
That's very nice. I like the scales

Yes, eBay.

I'm not sure if it's a ladies razor or not. It certainly packs down into the little small case and is pettite. It could be or it could be a travel razor.

Picked this bad boy up off a craigslist ad for 25$. The guy literaly lived one street over. It is clean!!!! never been used.
date code is D1

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I goot some of this stuf from Phill at Bullgooseshaving.net, among other colognes that are now on the bst, ou beauty, and a local perfume store. Also got a fresh bottle of gendarme cologne spray on the way.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Nice Toggle!

I just wanted the case, really. But when I saw what was in the case, I figured I might as well go for it. I was pretty sure what it was, but was really tossing the dice on the condition. It's not gold by the way. I could have easily ended up with a piece of junk.

Here is the ebay pic I made the decision on:

View attachment 97804

Here it is after a through cleaning (needs some more detail work):

View attachment 97801
View attachment 97802
View attachment 97803

All the teeth look perfect, the TTO mechanism feels more like a Rocket.

And the case cleaned up real sweet to! It's almost Lucky style!

Me and the Senator have a date for a shave tonight. :001_smile

$29 + shipping, I feel pretty good with that.

-jim

WOW score :w00t: Congrats

That cleaned up incredible. What did you use to clean it?
It looks mint cherry now

Standard stuff:

scrubbing bubbles, hot water soaking, nice stiff brushing and a bit of Flitz. It wasn't that hard.

Even the case cleaned up like a jewel. It's the wrong case for the razor, but at least it came with one!

jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom