What's new

The Brilliant Chambers of Barrister & Mann

Alright my good men....

New drops from Barrister & Mann!!!!

AtomicHoliday.PNG

FougereClassique.PNG

What do you think? Are you going to pick either/both of these up?? I know I wish I could as I'm sure they're both absolutely amazing.

Alright my good men....

New drops from Barrister & Mann!!!!

View attachment 1566021

View attachment 1566022

What do you think? Are you going to pick either/both of these up?? I know I wish I could as I'm sure they're both absolutely amazing.

I've got an Atomic Holiday sample in route. I'm sort of kicking myself for not getting the Fougere Classique as well, but I'm sort of limiting myself to holiday-related soaps for a little longer :biggrin1:

EB5401DC-4791-4A2E-A050-0825083EC13B.jpeg

This is my setup for the last few days. B&M products absolutely on point, no surprises there.

First few shaves with the Era level 4 OC. Very easy to use. I was slightly weary of this razor because it is my first OC and I expected level 4 to be quite aggressive. Not at all. Blade feel is very similar to a 34C In my opinion, but smoother. A great shave overall. Just about BBS in 3 passes. I could have stopped at 2 but it was so easy and drama free that I kept going. Zero irritation of any kind. Very little left to shave 24 hrs later, it is deceptively efficient. I will keep going with this plate for the next couple weeks. I have an level 5 OC plate that I’m very much looking forward to try now.

Hi.
I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but would anyone be interested in purchasing and then splitting a bottle of the
Fougère Gothique EDP? I’m not too bothered about keeping the original bottle, just interested in the scent.

Top Bottom