What's new

March 2022 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

20220326_184809-01.jpeg
Still out - but my FFFMM journey continued with a relaxed Sunday morning shave. Three passes made for a very nice DFS+ result. Easy and effortless.

Hope everyone is doing good!
Enjoy your Sunday, y'all!

The April thread is up:

Shave of the Day #25

A bit later than normal today, but felt just right. Double pass was all that was required with light touch up after a quick shave yesterday evening. Solid DFS+
  • Simpson’s Sandalwood Pre-Shave
  • Truefitt's Sandalwood Soap
  • Adam Grooming's Pure Badger
  • Mühle R89
  • Crystal (9)
  • No Toner / Astringent
  • Captain’s Choice Sandalwood Splash
  • No Post Balm
30E4DD67-222E-45F4-94E7-2F792284920B.jpeg

Stil out/in, trying to make it 30/31.

I'm promoting GRUME. Enjoying the shaves with the Mulcuto with every blade I have. People should be made aware how enriching GRUME can be. Many don't know what they are missing. Nice paradox, isn't it?
Loaded it with a 7 o'clock yellow. Nice blade, but not as good as the Black for me.
Even if people find out about the Saint Petersburg plant and demand P&C to withdraw, I'll still be able to buy my favourite Gillette blade 😇
Enjoyed the shave, thanks to the Cryogen soap. This soap lifts a shave to another dimension 🥶❄️

8FE52AB9-C59B-427C-AF98-68F358C6A55C.jpeg

I'm promoting GRUME. Enjoying the shaves with the Mulcuto with every blade I have. People should be made aware how enriching GRUME can be. Many don't know what they are missing. Nice paradox, isn't it?
Loaded it with a 7 o'clock yellow. Nice blade, but not as good as the Black for me.
Even if people find out about the Saint Petersburg plant and demand P&C to withdraw, I'll still be able to buy my favourite Gillette blade 😇
Enjoyed the shave, thanks to the Cryogen soap. This soap lifts a shave to another dimension 🥶❄️

View attachment 1430687
Wholeheartedly agree with your statement about the Gillette Black 👌👌

Even if people find out about the Saint Petersburg plant and demand P&C to withdraw, I'll still be able to buy my favourite Gillette blade
I love my Nacet blades; it's too bad that I won't be able to buy them in the future due to Russia's actions. It looks like my next 100-blade purchase will be 7 O'Clock Blacks Green Permasharps (India) as a next-best blade, unless I can trade for more (pre-2022) Nacets.

Last edited:
Top Bottom