What's new

My Fatip, Joris, Schone, Collection and Journey 2018 and Beyond.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
SOC.Mistura.FOCS.Vitos.480.7-30-20.JPG

Yes, you need this brush (and soap).

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I bet you felt that rush of adrenaline. The hot rush of blood as it tumbled in slow motion to the floor, the panic, eyes wide open, all your senses peaking.

I'd have been more worried about the tile floor lol.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I bet you felt that rush of adrenaline. The hot rush of blood as it tumbled in slow motion to the floor, the panic, eyes wide open, all your senses peaking.

I'd have been more worried about the tile floor lol.
When I dropped my shave scuttle last year only a little chip in it. The china sink sink got wiped out though.
I just now had to go see if my tile was okay after reading this. :blushing:

Raven Koenes

My precious!
SOTD: :001_wub:
Razor: Fatip Lo Storto
Blade: Lord Platinum (10)
Brush: APShaveco Synbad
Soap: Scheermonnik Delfts Wit
Aftershave: Reuzel
043_40.jpg

Today was the last shave of the week. It was also my best shave of the week. Next week, I'm going to switch to my Fatip Zebrano with an Astra blade. Astra was the first blade I ever tried. I haven't used one for who knows how long. At least since blade acquisition disorder kicked in. I remember I liked them quite a bit back in the day. I'll be using all of my Omega S-Brushes along with De Vergulde Hand shaving soap. For a splash I'll be using Osage Rub. I look forward to continue to compare my other Fatips to my Lo Storto over time.

Razor: Fatip Lo Storto
Blade: Lord Platinum (10)
Brush: APShaveco Synbad
Soap: Scheermonnik Delfts Wit
Aftershave: Reuzel
View attachment 1133184
Today was the last shave of the week. It was also my best shave of the week. Next week, I'm going to switch to my Fatip Zebrano with an Astra blade. Astra was the first blade I ever tried. I haven't used one for who knows how long. At least since blade acquisition disorder kicked in. I remember I liked them quite a bit back in the day. I'll be using all of my Omega S-Brushes along with De Vergulde Hand shaving soap. For a splash I'll be using Osage Rub. I look forward to continue to compare my other Fatips to my Lo Storto over time.
Rave could you help me. is the fatip head made by joris, or vice-versa?? Thank you John

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Rave could you help me. is the fatip head made by joris, or vice-versa?? Thank you John
John, Fatip is owned by Illario Fazzini in Premana Italy. Fatip makes the heads that Joris uses. Joris is the top designer, and CEO, for Plisson, and the Joris line is his under the Plisson umbrella. Mr.Joris designs the handles and then has them produced by Plisson along with the finish on the Fatip heads. Then they are sold either as Joris or the parent company Plisson. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
John, Fatip is owned by Illario Fazzini in Premana Italy. Fatip makes the heads that Joris uses. Joris is the top designer, and CEO, for Plisson, and the Joris line is his under the Plisson umbrella. Mr.Joris designs the handles and then has them produced by Plisson along with the finish on the Fatip heads. Then they are sold either as Joris or the parent company Plisson. I hope this helps.
Yes thank you Rave. Someone asked me. Like I would know🥵. I will refer any Fatip questions to you if that is Ok. I have much to learn about The House of Fatip.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Everyone calls on Rave to answer Fatip questions. Its just the way things are lol.

By the way Rave. I was watching Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 last night and had to take a screenshot...

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.png

I also came across this one haha.

1596160400264.jpg

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Razor: Fatip Zebrano
Blade: Astra SP (1)
Brush: Omega S10019
Soap: De Vergulde Hand
Aftershave: Osage Rub
032_42.jpg

Have I ever mentioned that I really like Fatips? I loved using my Fatip Zebrano today. It may well be my favorite Fatip. At least it's the one I'm currently using. What razor did I use last week? I tend to forget all the others when I load up and go with any Fatip. The shave was exceptional, smooth, and easy. I've forgotten how good Astra SP is. I may use them for awhile. I also haven't used Astra SS for awhile as well. I just may do an Astra kick for awhile. De Vergulde Hand is a very good shaving soap contrary to what a lot of people from the Netherlands say. It's a triple milled soap that smells fresh and clean. it also loads and performs like Fine soaps, imo, which De Vergulde Hand also produces. To finish things off, you can't beat the menthol Blast of Osage Rub.

Last edited:
Top Bottom