Two shaves

Tuesday, 1/14/20:

20200115_235743.jpg

Razor - Occam's Razor Enoch
Blade - Feather Professional
Brush - Wild West Brushworks "Nova" 26mm silvertip
Soap - WCS Fougere cream
A/S - Proraso Cypress and Vetiver

Another superb shave from the Enoch. I'm loving this razor. It has provided me with super close shaves and a clean, comfortable face afterwards. It feels good to handle, and I'm getting more comfortable with the angle. The brush gave me an awesome lather and has a fantastic knot, and the cream is so green and fresh-scented, I love it.

Wednesday, 1/15/20:

20200116_000325.jpg

Razor - Supply Single Edge
Blade - Supply/Personna
Brush - Craving Shaving "Woodstock" 26mm Duro
Soap - Men's Soap Company Sandalwood
A/S - Supply Arenella Coast

Nice to contrast the Supply with the Enoch. On the face the Single Edge feels smoother with the mid plate, but I actually had a bit of irritation for an hour or so after the shave. Then again, I was running late and going kinda fast. The Men's Soap Company gave an airier lather than the kind I tend to prefer from many of the artisans, but the ingredients are good and it really did work well; lots of slickness that in combo with the Supply gave a gliding shave.

SOTD : 16th January 2020.

l.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Imperial Leather ~ Sea Minerals & Black Mint Shower Gel.

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Boots ~ Freshwood Brushless Shave cream.

Brush: Chinese Unbranded Silvertip Fibre.

Face Lather.

Soap: Fine ~ Fresh Vetiver.

Blade: Treet ~ Trig Silver Edge.(2)

Razor: Parker 94R.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade Lavender + Tea Tree Oil Witch Hazel Mixture./ Old Spice ~ Original ASL.

Nivea Men ~ Cooling PSB.

Greetings,

Early Morning Shave,

It's been ages since i last gave my Parker 94R a run out and forgot how much audio feedback you get when shaving with superb razor The hefty weight of this small very effective indian made princess adds to it's wonderful efficiency which doesn't hold no prisoners when mowing through my face stubble.

A enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups near BBS shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a generous dollop of Nivea Men ~ Cooling PSB.

My face is feeling smooth & smelling devine.;)

Enjoy your Day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Date:- 16 January 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- WCS Two-Tone Tall (Blue & White) Extra Dense Synth. 26/56mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Barrister & Mann ~ Nordost
Razor/Blade:- Muhle R41 with iKon Bulldog / Astra Superior Platinum #2
Post/After-shave: T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Antiseptic (10)
Tipple:- Johnnie Walker Black Label Sherry Edition

Thursday
Prep: Warm Shower-Stirling Scots Pine Sheep
Soap: Stirling Ozark Mountain
Razor: Gillette NEW Short Comb
Blade: Personna Med Prep (10)
Brush: John’s Brushes Silvertip-22mmx48mm
Aftershave: Stirling Executive Man w/Menthol

WTG-XTG-ATG (adjusted angles for my beard)

Stirling Ozark Mountain today. 20 seconds to load the John’s Brushes Silvertip brush. Easy, thick, slick, lather. Personna Med Prep still in the vintage Gillette NEW Short Comb. Excellent smooth, close, shave. I finished with Stirling Executive Man aftershave.

Bob

proxy.php

Working my way through all of my Martin de Candre soaps this week (Agrumes, Vetyver, Fougere, Rose and Original). Today I had a terrific lather with the Original. Just an amazing soap.

Charcoal Goods Antique Brass Level 2 SB
Astra SP
Martin de Candre Original
Rudy Vey Faux Ivory Keyhole with Muhle STF
PAA Atomic Age Bay Rum

IMG_4413.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom