What's new

EBAY DIGEST: Interesting Shaving Related Recent Sales Recap

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
That equates to just over $1,000 Australian. Someone has far too much money. That is second hand car/motor cycle territory.

Looks like 2 bidders drove the price up to the sky.
I wonder if that really sold. ;)

The top six bidders are all unique - so not the normal shill pattern that I've seen before

I wonder if they know that's a frankenrazor?

Huh? How so? Are you referring to the #45 box rather than #46?

That equates to just over $1,000 Australian. Someone has far too much money. That is second hand car/motor cycle territory.

I don't recall ever a Popular set going that high... could be just me..

The gold Populars are pretty hard to find in that sort of condition, but yep, a little OTT!

The gold Populars are pretty hard to find in that sort of condition, but yep, a little OTT!
There is a #46 listed in Germany for over 2 years @ EUR 250. Very similar if not same condition (no shipper) and no takers. The listing expires (can't seem too find it now) but comes back every so often.

If anyone here bought this British aristocrat set, please examine the shipper and take photos of any marking on it - inner and outer part! The side flaps seem to have gone but if you find anything please post here. If you do not want to disclose you are buyer just say the photos were sent by the buyer to you - I don't care who the owner is.
Thanks!
proxy.php

GILLETTE GOLD 430030 SAFETY RAZOR W/BOX. UNUSED | eBay

Vintage Gillette Aristocrat ‘Wardonia’ razor 296597 in original metal box !!!

Lovely Frankenrazor on ebay.co.uk. Part Gillette part Wardonia part Laurel!

Top Bottom