What's new

2019 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - The Maltese Falcon Razor

A couple years ago when the baggage manglers broke my CC lather bowl I went to the kitchen and grabbed a little bowl from the kitchen cabinet. I keep meaning to replace it with another bowl during the restock but have not been able to decide if I want the copper or ceramic version... so I keep using my bowl from the kitchen.

Ruckin (still in)

upload_2019-6-19_2-31-2.png

I have a few VDH pucks and a couple of tubs of Proraso in the den that I’m using this year. I have a container of TOBS that I’ll treat myself to later this year. I’m good on soaps.

I am currently 3017ing my way though a 1000ml brick of Vitos Super Coco. I am not a heavy loader so it is also the soap I will be working on in 2020 too.

Ruckin

I am about to finish WSP Mahogany. Plan to move on to Stirling Iced Coffee for the summer. Not sure for fall. But as winter approaches I have B&M First Snow with Stirling Christmas Eve for December.

I am about two shaves away from finishing off a puck of WK Fougere Bouquet. Quite a feat for me as I started it March first. It’ll have lasted around 90 shaves. I mixed in a shave here and there with other soaps, but truly enjoyed this one. Will be sad when it’s gone but I’m greatly looking forward to visiting some neglected soaps.

I’ve knocked off a tub of Proraso green back in April. It went 3 1/2 months for me. I moved on to a puck of VDH after that and I’m already seeing a halo. I must be over lathering it because I usually get a solid 3 months out of a VDH puck.

I use different soaps all the time, this morning I used a very old Synergy How To Grow a Mustache soap. Outstanding shave today.

Top Bottom