What's new

You're one of the Shaving Gods for a day. What do you create?

If I was a shave God I wouldn't create a new gadget, I would let beards grow three times as fast so we could shave more often (and finally use up some products...).

A nanotech straight razor case. A nanotech lining would remove all moisture, corrosion, scum etc from the blade & scales while realigning and polishing the cutting edge at the molecular level. It would be configurable for bevel angle, keeness and could make minor corrections to smiles and frowns while preserving washes, etchings & engravings.
Hey, you said ANYTHING right? Hell, it would probably STILL be cheaper than getting into honing right? ;)

A nanotech straight razor case. A nanotech lining would remove all moisture, corrosion, scum etc from the blade & scales while realigning and polishing the cutting edge at the molecular level. It would be configurable for bevel angle, keeness and could make minor corrections to smiles and frowns while preserving washes, etchings & engravings.
Hey, you said ANYTHING right? Hell, it would probably STILL be cheaper than getting into honing right? ;)

I don't even use straights and I'd probably buy this thing. :001_tongu

I'm too clumsy to be deified....but, if I were I'd create a flesh colored styptic pencil that didn't sting. YOMV (Your Omnipotence May Vary)

An international treaty allowing SE, SR, and DE wet shaving items to be mailed anywhere in the world without postage/shipping cost (due to wet shaving's benefit to the environment and it's contribution to the pursuit of happiness).

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Great idea! If it's alright with you, I'll plant one of those trees in my orchard (the Garden of Shaveden).

^^^ The "nanotech straight razor case" has my vote. I'd LOVE to try straight razor shaving but currently put off by the honing & stropping side of maintenance! Great idea!

I'd create a laser shaver and a 4 armed gorgeous blonde to shave me twice a day with it (whether need a shave or not)......As long as we are dreaming here <G>.

This may be heresy, but if I'm God then :001_tongu to you all!

I'd have a cream or a pill that would completely inhibit facial hair growth. I enjoy shaving now I've found DE, but I'd much, much rather never having to bother again. BBS, all day, every day AND the extra time in bed every morning!

I would create a blade that can't lose its coating and can be used for 1 month.
I would also modify the past so that gillette would offer many custom made blades for every type of beard and I would remove canned goo completely.

Visit those in charge of TSA and with my Godly powers and get them to leave DE or Se razor blades alone , hell while im at it get them to also not to be such arses about everything shaving related in my leather Dopp kit instead everything has to be in a clear plastic bag nonsense ..............

Kilroy6644 said:
Thanks! Let's modify that to make it a shaving orchard. There will be razor trees and soap trees, and the soap trees will have taps in the side for creams. They'll all be flowering trees, of course, with shaving brush flowers (you can pick them when they bloom). And there will be aftershave fountains.

Nurse! Kilroy's been at the dried frog pills again...

This may be heresy, but if I'm God then :001_tongu to you all!

I'd have a cream or a pill that would completely inhibit facial hair growth. I enjoy shaving now I've found DE, but I'd much, much rather never having to bother again. BBS, all day, every day AND the extra time in bed every morning!

Even if that happened, I'd all just keep all my kit & just take the blades out of the DE - the ritual's the thing :001_tt2:

If I were a shaving god, I'd create a bottle of never ending Geo Trumper's Sandlewood skinfood

I'd create a self sharpening razor blade using Borg Technology, or bring back to full production the Personna Tungsten "74". I may also make a Tazmanian Tiger Hair knot at 23mm with 50mm loft set in a Tyrannosaurus tooth handle...

I'd make the Cella tub wider.

Oh and I would make the lime, lemon-lime, grapefruit, and other delicious smelling creams taste as good as they smell.:drool:

After the Scandinavian Universities All Star Fitness Masseuse Team was properly trained and equipped at Trumper's, I would...well, you can work out your own theology from there.

Last edited:
I notice that the would-be-gods are trying to create stuff to get rid of hair...

I would simply recreate man - sans hair. Problem solved.

Top Bottom