What's new

Your Greatest DE Razor Find At Flea Market, Estate/Garage Sale?

Local antique store...
attachment.php

proxy.php

Unflippin' believable. Just curious, where is the store? Hope you were wearing a mask. Goes to prove that knowledge is power. Congrats!!

This one was found full of soap scum for $4.00 and the brush was $2.00.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1400985989919.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1400985989919.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 233
I picked up a Darwin from an antiques shop today. I think it is a bijou? But I am sure someone will know what it is. It is tiny but has a very good feel to it. I only picked it up because of the size of it.
I haven't yet used a de razor and I am sure this isnt the one to start with.
$IMAG0387.jpg$IMAG0386.jpg$IMAG0385.jpg

Attachments

• $IMAG0384.jpg
    $IMAG0384.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 190
I walked into a thrift store in Miami after finding nothing anywhere. There was a mint Gold Diplomat 1955 in a mint box with a package of Blue blades in the box. Either this razor had never been used or only used briefly with one or two of the original blades gone from the dispenser. The price? $10. For all the world, I can not find anything in that class at any price. The beige velvet in the box looked brand new and suddenly it was 1955 again.

I walked into a thrift store in Miami after finding nothing anywhere. There was a mint Gold Diplomat 1955 in a mint box with a package of Blue blades in the box. Either this razor had never been used or only used briefly with one or two of the original blades gone from the dispenser. The price? $10. For all the world, I can not find anything in that class at any price. The beige velvet in the box looked brand new and suddenly it was 1955 again.
That's really cool. Do you have pics? Love to see it:)

Top Bottom