What's new

Your favourite "hot" sauce ?

This right here. Not too crazy hot and full of flavor. Douse your favorite street tacos in this and you’ll be in heaven.
17A5CC0E-BA65-49A6-84A4-D68E2CCE90F8.jpeg

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Love Belizean heat. Recently I have been exploring the mass-produced, super-cheap options. I go through hot sauce too quickly to spend much.

Thank goodness these are nearby! I could happily get by with only these.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Love Belizean heat. Recently I have been exploring the mass-produced, super-cheap options. I go through hot sauce too quickly to spend much.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

We go through a lot of Valentina Extra Hot around here.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I like all of those especially Valentina. For the crazy hot I go for any of the Dave’s Gourmet hot sauces - Ghost Pepper, Scorpion, Dave’s Insanity, etc

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Yaqi. The sauce, not the brush. From Mexico.
We used to add that stuff to our beer back in college.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Circling back on an earlier post, I have now used Old Bay enough to form an opinion. It is terrific on fries, but I am not of the view that it is truly a hot sauce. Although not as pronounced as Pick a Pepoa or Tiger Sauce, it has enough other flavors going on that it is IMO in another category. Not a steak sauce like Pick A Peppa or a grilling glaze like Tiger Sauce but not a true hot sauce.

Top Bottom