What's new

Your Favorite Handle

Weber classic handle not the most elegant on the market. I like the size, grip and weight. I polished the handle to match most plated razor heads. $011.jpg

UFO's are the best, IMO. I have a kaiser long and I truly love it. I'm sure I'd love the kaiser short too so I'm not at all disagreeing with all those who said the short was the best… honestly I probably wouldn't hesitate if I had the chance to get one too, but I typically love long handles as well and honestly I can't imagine how a handle could ever be any better than my kaiser long. And they are so beautiful too!

Weber classic handle not the most elegant on the market. I like the size, grip and weight. I polished the handle to match most plated razor heads.View attachment 434039
I mistakenly ordered two of these classic handles last night from the seller who deeply discounts these on the Fleaby. I clicked buy it now before reading the sale clearly realizing after purchase that the handles were not the bulldog. How do these handles compare to the bulldog? Did you hand polish or use a buffing wheel? Your picture makes me feel a little more positive about my purchase.

Weber Classic followed by the ATT Kronos. I am dying for a UFO Kaiser in 100mm, but I may draw my pension before they start making handles again. I believe the UFO would quickly become my favorite.

Mix of several - Toro Mastiff handle, Tech fat handle, Gem Junior art deco/chain-link handle, and the handles on my Gillette 1-piece TTO's. A chrome Pendragon would be nice, I confess. Or a UFO.

I mistakenly ordered two of these classic handles last night from the seller who deeply discounts these on the Fleaby. I clicked buy it now before reading the sale clearly realizing after purchase that the handles were not the bulldog. How do these handles compare to the bulldog? Did you hand polish or use a buffing wheel? Your picture makes me feel a little more positive about my purchase.

If I recall the classic handle is 7/8 inches longer than the bulldog handle.
I used a jeweler’s buffing wheel using felt pads and green rouge. The reason I polished the handle arrived with a slight burr on the top ring. While shaving I could actually feel the burr with the handle in hand. I am sure you can accomplish this by hand or with a dremel tool.
Good Luck

I love the Weber Wave handle. It's a shame they're discontinued because I'd buy a few. The Weber classic is a close second though; I prefer it over the Bulldog style handles.

The Weber Classic has always interested me. For some reason, I was worried it was going to be like my original DE razor handle: Merkur 23C. It's obviously stainless steel and much different than that of Merkur.

Anyways, my current favorite is the ATT Kronos! I'm going to have to procure a Classic now :D

Weber Bulldog or Weber Wave Handle with the Weber PH
Weber Bulldog with the ATT R-1
Durham Duplex Handle with either the Canadian or US prewar triangle slotted Gillette Tech

I am dying for a UFO Kaiser in 100mm, but I may draw my pension before they start making handles again. I believe the UFO would quickly become my favorite.

Oh man I hope not!!! Hang in there Jeff, I'm sure you'll get an email from UFO one of these days. ….. but on second thought, don't hold me to that. :lol:

Top Bottom