What's new

Most comfortable handle?

The magnificent "Fat Handle", in production from 1938 to approximately 1950.

The finest stock handle Gillette ever produced IMO.

Wonderful feel, control and ergonomics.
IMG_20221030_210044719.jpg

I suspect the designer of the Karve Overlander injected some Fat Handle DNA into his own handle design.

Last edited:
Depends on the razor. Some I like using with a lighter handle, some with a heavier one. For the light ones, I really like the handle that came with Muhle R41. For the heavier, I use Maggard’s MR7. The original Gillette’s “Fat” handle is really good too, although I prefer a little longer.

comfortable - razo rock bulldog. Great balance. I have about 4 on my razors. I like the Rockwell 6s and Karve argyle handle as well.

I have 7 Timeless Ti Crown handles... only one of them has a Timeless Ti 068)C head on it... the rest have SS razor heads that made my top razor list.
My favourite razor is a Lupo 95 with the beautiful crown handle. Match made in heaven. It is also in my opinion the most beautiful handle out there

I purchased a Ti Crown handle and stand last year to use with either my Ti Blackbird or Ti Wolfman, used it a couple times with each one and found I didn't really like it and its just been sitting there now gathering dust... I really like my Ti BB handle the most.

My favorite everyday handle was formerly a center punch from Harbor Freight. Several folks have discussed making their own, but here's a link to one discussion

Top Bottom