What's new

Your favorite chronograph?

I sell Ducati Motorcycles and finally I was able to find a Tudor (Rolex) Fastrider M42000 limited edition Ducati chronograph. Very cool and similar in design to the Rolex Daytona.

Ducati red all the way! This is one of my favorite chronographs that I have. I'll post others tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment $Speedmaster.jpg $tgraph.jpg

Between the Speedmaster and the TGraph for me. The Speedy is more versatile but the Tgraph is cool when you want a boat anchor on your wrist.

I've said before I'm not much of a Chrono guy, so I only own one, but I would really like to own a rattrapante.

But since you didn't specify that I needed to own it these are my favourite.
A. Lange & Sohne 1815 Rattrapante Perpetual Calendar in Platnium
proxy.php

I guess if I had to settle for a plain old Chrono it would be this one.:lol:
Patek Philippe 5270G-001
proxy.php

Last edited:
I have skinny wrists, so I doubt I could even pull one of these off, but:
proxy.php

Autodromo watches. Ran across them on a Jalopnik article, they are inspired by vintage auto gauges. Pricey, but not unattainable. And so handsome.

I'm saving for a Rolex Daytona, I've wanted one for years, and decided the only way Ii'd get one is if I put away some money every month! I want the stainless steel one, which is quite hard to find, so once I'm there financially, I then need to locate one.

When I was young I used to love chronograph watches but as I've got older I've come to the conclusion that it's a complication that I just never used. If I had to get a chronograph then I reckon I'd go for the Zenith El Primero. Sensational movement.

$259231d1266615382-new-el-primero-foudroyante-chronograph-zenith-el-primero-foudroyante.jpg

When I was young I used to love chronograph watches but as I've got older I've come to the conclusion that it's a complication that I just never used. If I had to get a chronograph then I reckon I'd go for the Zenith El Primero. Sensational movement.

View attachment 403208

That's a great choice too. That and the Speedy Pro are probably my top two chronos.

I've been drawn to Omega Speedmasters for some time now and always thought I would get one in the next year or two, then they went and released the Speedmaster '57 and now I have 2 problems....

1). The new '57 is looks amazing and it now has the Omega co-axial 9300 movement and I would have to buy that i.e. no other Speedmaster options would do!
2). Its probably going to be twice the price of the current Speedmaster variants being offered, ah well, better keep up my shave sabbatical to keep the bank balance heading in the right direction.

(Photo from the Omega website)

Threadjack: I never really got into chronos --- too complicated for my K.I.S.S. philosophy. Instead, I have always worn dive watches. Until recently, it was always my Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner Date from the early '70's (red dial). Then I figured out how much the thing is now worth in the collector's market and stuck it in a drawer. My current daily user is a Seiko Black Monster, and it is a great watch.

BTW, to the OP: I ride a Harley, but I LOVE Ducattis, especially Monsters. Got any freebies for brothers of B&B? LOL!!:biggrin1:

I wear a Breitling Crosswind Chrono daily and love it but I can't take my eyes off the A. Lange & Sohn Chronos, just cant justify the 30K plus spend right now.

Top Bottom