What's new

Your favorite Barrister & Mann scent?

I love Leviathan. Love love love

Same here ... it's oddly polarizing, but mein gott I love that stuff. I use it year round.

I'm also a Rhapsody lover, especially in the Spring and early Summer.

I have a tub of Roam that I enjoy as well, though I don't use it often because it may never return LOL. I also have a tub of Ferox that's very enjoyable. Oh ... and a pick of Clary Sage that, like Roam, isn't available now.

Funny ... I have Lavanille, and I want to like it, actually I like the soap, but last year I bought the A/S too and it just overwhelmed me ... maybe I need to give it another chance.

I HATED Hallows, and I'm wasn't a big fan of Night Music either.

The Mrs. hated Night Music. Like really hated it. I sold it after one use.

Last edited:
I am actually a big fan of Adagio in the warmer weather. I found Seville and Cheshire to be very nice as well. Loved the old Lime, Lavender, Cedar wood soap, which i see is making a return in Sept. New release schedule is out and 2017 looks to bring back some old faves in the Glissant base.

Only one I've smelled is a tub of Dickens that arrived today. Smells nice. Cherry with a lemon zing to my nose. I figured this was a good one to try first as I've heard their scents can be odd/complex and that's not really my thing.

$Latha_Muhle.jpg

I really like Seville and Lavanille in terms of scents. I'm still trying to get a read on Cologne Russe. I also have Beaudelaire and First Snow, which get occasional use, but I haven't fallen in love with.

Beaudelaire is definitely not for me. I don't have the soap, but I have a bottle of the Splash. Used it once. Hate it. I used the Cologne Russe soap and splash this morning. I like it a lot. I am currently waiting on a tub of the Seville soap. I hear great things about it.

Happy New Year gents.

I have Bay Rum, Seville and Latha. I love Bay Rum, still trying to love Seville and still trying to warm up to Latha.

I love Seville. Any clue when the Bay Rum will be out again?

Not for a while. Apparently there’s no bay oil to be found due to last year’s hurricanes.

I’m using a tub of Le Grand Chypre. Love the scent but it’s intense. Think my favorite scent at the moment is Petrichor. Favorite reserve is a tie between Lavender and Fougere Gothique.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom