What's new

Your favorite Barrister & Mann scent?

Just curious... I have a few Barrister & Mann scent, some hit and miss. Their scent are mostly unique too, I would like to know what's your few favourite if you have a few or one if you only have one. Mine personally is

1) Lavanille.

I also have Bay Rum and Leviathan, I don't reach them as often as I did with Lavanille. I do like Leviathan, but some days I dislike the scent.

Last edited:
Nocturne - a nice cider type scent that reminds me of the Fall season.

Their Bay Rum is a nice scent as well.

I'll wait for more input. I don't have any Barrister and Mann but it's on my short list
as soon as I can decide on a scent. Keep the suggestions coming!

Alas, I have not yet used a Barrister & Mann product that I liked.

My experience with Leviathan was extremely off-putting.

I want to be a B&M fan like everyone else, I really do.... and maybe, someday, if I keep hoping, the right scent will appear. But, alas, so far no luck.

Thank you all for your response, I can see that there is no single scent that is more favourable by many.

Actually, I'd say that, not by the response here, but by the response of the company and my experience with it, Lavanille struck a chord with a lot of people. There are some lines that keep going because they are considered classic, like Cheshire and Seville. But Lavanille is one that I think took B&M by surprise with its popularity. Offhand I can't think of any other that began as an occasional and became one of their most popular fragrances.

Lavanille has notes in common with both Night Music and Hallows, which are mentioned above. Those remain occasionals.

The only one I've had so far that I really like is Latha (Lavender, Oakmoss, Heliotrope).

The others have been okay... Lavanville is pretty good too. I have been thinking about trying Seville.

Many of the scents are very cologne-y. If you like perfume scents there are many to choose from. Seville is a nice starter scent that is not too perfume like. That said about the scents, the new glissant base has really top notch performance.

Top Bottom