What's new

Your favorite Barrister & Mann scent?

I've only tried three. Lavanille : it's funky. I wanted to like it. I don't hate it but it is weird to me. Vetyver santal : smells like vetiver oil to me, which I like tremendously but I wouldn't rate it like I would a fragrance composition from a perfumer. It smells like vetiver. Maybe there's sandalwood, I don't know. Seville : this is probably my favorite of the three. A complex barbershop scent. Barbershop +spicier/dirtier

I'm really diggin Leviathan, wonderful scent and not even a little polarizing like I expected from the reviews.
Polarizing to me is Night Music and Hallows, one use each and to the back of the shelf for both those.

Barrister & Mann has some seriously good scents. You could pick just about any of them and have a winner.

There's something addictive about Lavanille, and Cheshire is a big seller for obvious reasons.

Vetyer Santal is the best, for me.

I just received my first B&M soap. Seville, not quite sure what to think of the scent,
but it sure is a fantastic performer. One of the best shaves I've had so I'm going to
try another scent. I have about 20 top artsian soaps and they all perform well, but
this B&M soap really stood out

1. Vetyver Santal(discontinued, unfortunately)
2. Latha Le Petit Chypre(discontinued?, I'm sensing a theme, here)
3. Rhapsody

I think Cologne Russe, Seville, and Cheshire will be my next B&M purchases.

I have recently discovered Hallows and it is a great earthy coco scent. Leviathan is another favorite B&M scent. Seville, Cologne Russe, and Ferox are also both good in the own right.

The worst scents from B&M are:

Night Music- smells like a used baby diaper. Had a few other people check it out and not one person had anything good to say about it.

Roam- this one is way too smokey for my taste, almost like Grandpa's pine tar soap. Although I could see why some would like this scent.

Oh I almost forgot Vetyver Santal, wish they still made this scent, the best Vetiver scent hands down. 42 is also a nice scent, floral sugary lemon is what I get from it. Not something you would use daily, but a unique well crafted scent nonetheless.

This is a tough call for for me because I love them all, but here goes:
1)Leviathan, paired with the Leviathan after shave is probably my current fave among all of my products, not just the B&M products.
2)Seville might be second, although I have a feeling that Lavanille will move into the #2 spot. The Lavanille is new to me and I've only used once, where I have used Seville 5+ times.
3)Lavanille but see #2
4)Lavanda

Top Bottom