What's new

Your expert opinion please gentlemen

Skipping is usually the result of (YMMV, so someone's gonna say the opposite) too dry lather.

Based on my experience, I would say this is good advice. If your lather is too thick, the blade can't get to your beard. So try adding water as you mix.

It's hard not to mention names when you can't even discuss which names you can't mention. I asked once and was told they'd have to kill me.

Skipping is usually the result of (YMMV, so someone's gonna say the opposite) too dry lather.

It can also be from somehow gliding over the hair and not being able to cut through them. Hair conditioner seems really suspect to me here.

I'm taking the chance of being killed. At least do it swift. Use a feather blade. They are the sharpest:lol:

I'm also curious what did he do? Why did he got banned?
PM me or post it here. If it is ok..
I hope I'll live another day.:001_tongu

+1 on the dry lather. I find this more so with Tabac than with VDH. The Tabac seems to dry out faster. I sometimes re-lather during the shave. Also, try some Shave Secret. I use it after shaving to get the rough spots and single stubbles that I missed during the three passes.

Top Bottom