What's new

Your Dream Watch...

$alpha327x400.jpg

This question comes up every now and then and while I would almost certainly buy a VC handwound dress watch if I discovered rare earth minerals in my back yard, my really real dream watch is to discover that I'm so happy with one I already own or can afford with my current salary that I would never have to spend any money on a watch ever again.
I would LOVE to not get the urge to buy another watch, but it always comes around. I bought a G-Shock yesterday. I love it. I'm planning on buying another watch when i get paid at the end of this month. Go figure.

This question comes up every now and then and while I would almost certainly buy a VC handwound dress watch if I discovered rare earth minerals in my back yard, my really real dream watch is to discover that I'm so happy with one I already own or can afford with my current salary that I would never have to spend any money on a watch ever again.
I would LOVE to not get the urge to buy another watch, but it always comes around. I bought a G-Shock yesterday. I love it. I'm planning on buying another watch when i get paid at the end of this month. Go figure.

I aspire to that blissful state of consciousness as well, Steve. I'm a long way off. Thanks for articulating it.

I could list about five dream watches amongst the Breguet range:

proxy.php

But when it comes time to flip some cash, this might be the ticket:

proxy.php

This would be mine.

proxy.php

That's right, I actually own one. It's currently sitting in my watch winder :biggrin1:

That is a beauty. I'm sporting a far humbler SS Aquatimer Chrono on a bracelet.

A more reasonable dream watch--read: one I may own before too long--is the 46 mm IWC Top Gun:

proxy.php

Top Bottom