What's new

Your Dream Watch...

Mine would be a Breitling for Bentley Flying B in red gold w/bracelet. I've only been a B&B member for about a week, so if anyone out there would like to PIF me one, I will definitely write you a glowing thank you note!! :drool:

$BFBFB.jpg

I have two,

rolex date just oyster
proxy.php

and seiko sportura black ion

proxy.php

one day I'll have them both and rule them all

It used to be a Breitling Chronomat, but suddenly I got a good deal on a Seamaster.. After I bought it I have been looking at other watches, but the Seamaster really grew on me, so now it'm both my actual and dream watch. I have the black one with skeleton hands in commanderkeens picture. I'm sure it would work well in the perilious pit:001_smile

Last edited:
If it had to be one, I'd say a Submariner would be it. There's a few more on my "to buy" list (A few Omegas and IWCs I really like), but if it had to be one. It would be a sub

Jaeger Le Coultre Master Moon was my dream watch for a long time. Then I bit the bullet, now I wear it daily during the week. The new dream watches all cost more than my car (and my last car combined).

proxy.php

I have always prefered a pocket watch..never had the dough for a real charmer like this one though...

Attachments

• $zzzzzzzzzzkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    $zzzzzzzzzzkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 366
  • $zzzzzzzzzzkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    $zzzzzzzzzzkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 369
  • $zzzzzzzzzzkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    $zzzzzzzzzzkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 367
Mine is the Breitling Professional Aerospace with the Air Force blue dial. But, that is many years away with my salary.

I wear this Luminox Watch everyday. I have several others but like this one the best.

$186215m25_ts.jpg

Last edited:
I am wearing an Omega SMP (mine has the less bling, and a blue face and bezel), and I have a Panerai Luminor Marina, and an IWC Flieger, so a dream watch would have to be pretty awesome. Patek Philippe Nautilus Chronograph Flyback 5980 - retails for SGD60k plus so that's awesome and unattainable enough to be a dream!!

My dreams are much simpler. I'd like a Planet Ocean or a Marinemaster 300M one day. And I'm still not sure I'll ever drop that kind of coin on something I can smash with the swing of my arm.

OK guys, I started the thread and posed the question- This is what I'm wearing now. I love this watch, and have worn it daily since I got it 12 years ago, but I can still dream about that gold Bentley Flying B. This is a Breitling Monbrilliant Eclipse, and I flirt with it every time I put it on. My Omega sits in my safe, and I can't get myself to take this one off.

$montbrillant.jpg

Top Bottom