What's new

Yet another aussie...

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.......

(you can fill in the rest!)

Look forward to seeing your lurking around the GSL community :lol:

S

Sydney Guy

If you're anywhere near St Mary's, you might like to check out Hair & Beauty Bargain Bazaar http://www.hbbb.com.au/estore/home.php?cat=26. Their prices look quite good - Astras $1.95/5-pack, Personnas $21.95/100 - and they are supposed to sell to the public although they're mainly a wholesaler. If you do go, we expect a full report at GSL!:hand:

Welcome Westie, there are a couple of good websites where you can buy your supplies in Australia. I have shopped with Mensbiz and can recommend them.

If you're anywhere near St Mary's, you might like to check out Hair & Beauty Bargain Bazaar http://www.hbbb.com.au/estore/home.php?cat=26. Their prices look quite good - Astras $1.95/5-pack, Personnas $21.95/100 - and they are supposed to sell to the public although they're mainly a wholesaler. If you do go, we expect a full report at GSL!:hand:

Well as it so happens... yeah I'm pretty close to there (my kids footy team is St Clair Crows - 1 suburb over!!) so I guess you'll see a report some time before Fathers Day?

While I'm here, I've subscribed to GSL but it seems I can't reply to any threads or create new ones?

Clearly, I'm signed in...?

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
While I'm here, I've subscribed to GSL but it seems I can't reply to any threads or create new ones?

Clearly, I'm signed in...?

Yes, there's the rule that you need to have 50 posts minimum and be a member for 45 days.

There were problems before...

So other than this newbies group all I can do is lurk huh?

Oh well as long as it keeps the spam and troll monsters away it's all good I guess!

So other than this newbies group all I can do is lurk huh?

Oh well as long as it keeps the spam and troll monsters away it's all good I guess!

Welcome to B&B.
That restriction only applies to the GSL group and selling in the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum (you can still buy). You can post or start threads in any of the other Forums.

S

Sydney Guy

Yes, there's the rule that you need to have 50 posts minimum and be a member for 45 days.

There were problems before...

When did that rule come into effect on GSL? I've only been a B&B member for 2 months and IIRC I started posting on GSL straight away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luc

Staff member
When did that rule come into effect on GSL? I've only been a B&B member for 2 months and IIRC I started posting on GSL straight away.

No idea but it's recent.

so.... do I have to start 45 new threads or just post to the same 1 thread 45 times?

One or the other, look on the right where you have your avatar, there's Join date, location and posts. The Posts will go up if you post a new thread or if you participate in a thread.

but by jingo by crikey strewth stone the flamin pack of mongrel crows, making me wait 30 seconds between posts is just as annoying!

Luc

Staff member
I would recommend welcoming the other new members on the forum

Top Bottom