What's new

www.Shaving.ie Additions

Its been too long since I posted an update here. :001_smile

Some nice new products of note arrived recently at Shaving.ie and our sister site TraditionalShaving.com

A quick note on traditionalshaving.com. If you are outside of the EU your price is the ex vat price. Essentially tax is deducted so this site is better set up for orders to the USA ect.. Slowly but surley more products will be added over time.

Feather Artist Club SS Series

Muhle DE Razor Stand

All products available @ www.Shaving.ie and www.TraditionalShaving.com

You guys got the Artist Club I want!!!! And I agree with AABCDS, that is a really cool stand. A little sad that none of your coupon codes work for them but I am sure I will live :) .

Anyone want to chime in and say if these Feather's are the same as the group buy that happened a while back?

Also any chance you'll be getting the non-folding versions?

Last edited:
Oh, I meant to ask...Is there a reason I should order from traditionalshaving.com or shaving.ie? Is one site better than the other for ordering from the US?

Oh, I meant to ask...Is there a reason I should order from traditionalshaving.com or shaving.ie? Is one site better than the other for ordering from the US?

Not an offical answer, but I ordered from traditionalshaving.com, and it was better set for international customers (US, here). It came out to be a bit cheaper than shaving.ie, though I don't know why. Great service, too.

And that stand is slick! Does it fit an EJ89 or EJ86?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Wonderful additions, Chris! :wink2::thumbup1: It's the first time I hear about TraditionalShaving.com, the "sister" site. Is it new?

Thank you Marco :wink: The TraditionalShaving.com site has been active since May but I wanted to keep it low profile while I gathered some feedback....so far everything has been very positive!

Just hurry up and get everything listed please Chris!!

+1 on this I just made an order on traditionalshaving.com and I really like the pricing, but we need more product choices. Chris this website is awesome and it will really take off if you list everything you have on the other website.

Clayton

Just hurry up and get everything listed please Chris!!

+1 on this I just made an order on traditionalshaving.com and I really like the pricing, but we need more product choices. Chris this website is awesome and it will really take off if you list everything you have on the other website.

Clayton

Gentlemen, if you see something on the Shaving.ie website that is not listed on the TraditionalShaving.com website, send Chris an email and he will add any items that you want to the Traditional Shaving website. He is very quick to respond to emails.

Gentlemen, if you see something on the Shaving.ie website that is not listed on the TraditionalShaving.com website, send Chris an email and he will add any items that you want to the Traditional Shaving website. He is very quick to respond to emails.

Thanks James.

Just ordered from Chris again and must say his service and prices are excellent.
I think he has a bad back the way he bends over backwards for customers. Highly recommended.

@ FL shaver - :thumbup:

@ Robotack - nothing planned sorry :crying:. On the bright side being in Dublin means very fast delivery.

@ Loric - Yes Vitos shave cream is filled with lanolin goodness.

Considering placing a order for an R41 with the 2011 head. What is the average shipping time between Ireland and the US(Illinois).

Considering placing a order for an R41 with the 2011 head. What is the average shipping time between Ireland and the US(Illinois).

Its impossible to say. It all depends on customs clearance in the USA. 3 days to 4 weeks is normal for any incoming international package to the USA. The majority of the time it falls into a timeframe of 5-10 working days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom