What's new

www.Shaving.ie Additions

I shipped stuff to the US that I sold on the BST just last week. I got a PM after 6 days I think, telling me it had arrived.

Thanks for the information on the ship times. 5-10 business days is definetly reasonable, I am used to ebay vendors taking 30-45 days from overseas. I should be placing a order within the next couple of days.

Just dropping a note here to say that I was happy with my recent transaction with Chris via Shaving.ie's sister site, Traditional Shaving. The razor (I caved and got the new R41) was securely packed in bubble wrap with a sturdy box. It managed to get to Colorado from Ireland in about 6 days -- impressive. Obviously Chris has no control over the foibles of international shipping or the whims of US Customs but still, thought I would check in. :smile:

Thanks, Chris!

Just dropping a note here to say that I was happy with my recent transaction with Chris via Shaving.ie's sister site, Traditional Shaving. The razor (I caved and got the new R41) was securely packed in bubble wrap with a sturdy box. It managed to get to Colorado from Ireland in about 6 days -- impressive. Obviously Chris has no control over the foibles of international shipping or the whims of US Customs but still, thought I would check in. :smile:

Thanks, Chris!

Thank's Franz for the update, I'm out west in Oregon maybe my order will get to me today. But you never know with international shipping or US Customs.

Clayton

Just placed my order for the Muhle R41 from traditionalshaving.com, hopefully I like it and it does not end up in BST. :p

My first order arrived yesterday afternoon, the second order of TOBS Almond SC, and Velobra Menthol SS is enroute. Thank's Chris.

Clayton

I didn't realise that the traditional shaving site had a companion. I orded my new R41 from them not realising all the other goodies I could have orded. Owell, always next order.

Just bought a Semogue 1520 from Chris at Traditional Shaving. It was listed on it's sister Shaving.IE website originally, I saw it and then contacted him and he placed it on the Traditional Shaving website so that I could order it without the Euro taxes charged to it. Thank you Chris.

Clayton

I placed an order on the Traditional Shaving site the evening of 9/25 and it arrived here in Virginia this afternoon. The site itself is easy to shop, Chris is quick to reply to questions and assistance and products offered on shaving ie he makes available on the sister site immediately upon request. A very pleasant shopping experience.

I placed my order for a R.41 on September 30th. It arrived yesterday - 10/5. This is faster service than I get from many U.S. vendors. Not only great service, but great prices. :thumbsup:

Ordered my R41 last Friday night(Sept 30th) , knew it was the weekend and it wasn't going to ship till Monday (Oct 3rd). Checked status last night on the tracking number and said it was in Dublin Ireland still, woke up this morning(Oct 8th) to a USPS driver attempting to leave with my package cause I didn't sign :p Very fast shipping, did not expect it here this week at all. I will definitely be doing future business here.

The brand new TOBS Jermyn St Shave Soap in Black Bowls and Refills are due in tomorrow and just added to TraditionalShaving.com and will be on Shaving.ie soon. Also see below the discount for Polsilvers:biggrin1:

Jermyn St Soap & Bowl

http://www.traditionalshaving.com/products/Taylor-Old-Bond-St-Jermyn-St-Soap-&-Wooden-Bowl.html

Jermyn St Soap Refill

http://www.traditionalshaving.com/products/Taylor-Old-Bond-St-Jermyn-St-Soap-Refill.html

100 Polsilvers

Feel free to use the B&B discount code POL10 for 10% off 100 of these fantastic blades until 27th Oct.

Last edited:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Great addition, Chris! :wink2: Do you think the new Jermyn Street soap, scent aside, performs as well as the other Taylors shaving soaps? I'd like to get one on my next order.

P.S. The Feather Artist Club SS is a TERRIFIC shaver indeed! :thumbup1:

Cheers Marco. It actually has not landed yet. I was expecting it to arrive this morning but it looks like it will be tomorrow before I get my hands on it! I will try it out for a few days before I form an opinion but I already know the scent alone will win me over :001_tongu Glad you like the SS.. getting lots of good reports about them.

hi...
i registered at your site few days back,and added few blades.But i could not place order for more then 3 packs of perma sharp super,since it gave me a error ,not in inventory.
Do you plan to stock this item soon,then i can wait and order a bigger quantity,or should i just go ahead if you not planning to get them soon.Please let me know

Top Bottom