What's new

WOLFMAN Order Wait List - What Razor / Configuration Did Order?

Got my 1.45 with WRH7 XL yesterday. First shave is everything you’d expect from a WR2. Efficient, super smooth, and good audible shaving. Blade feel is there but I feel like it is a softer blade feel than a BB. I’ll give better feedback after a few more shaves but so far it is great.

View attachment 1073388

LOVELY!! That is one handsome razor!! :clap: :clap: :clap::clap:

Got my 1.45 with WRH7 XL yesterday. First shave is everything you’d expect from a WR2. Efficient, super smooth, and good audible shaving. Blade feel is there but I feel like it is a softer blade feel than a BB. I’ll give better feedback after a few more shaves but so far it is great.

View attachment 1073388

View attachment 1073388
That's the one I plan to order next.

Sweet! Been following closing, anxiously awaiting feedback on 1.25.

I’m two shaves in now so I know it’s early but wow!! Gorgeous razor and so well balanced. I feel the solid 90mm handle helps make it my best balanced razor. I also love that small detail of the dimpled tip at the end of the handle your finger tip can rest on.

The shave itself is amazing. For me the 1.25 efficiency is just a little less than my r41. Smoothness is slightly less than the T95 but still very smooth. Comes with a just little blade feel.

If u like efficient razors with just a little blade feel that is smooth then u will love this gap.

I also like a little weight on my razors so the solid handle is perfect. You don’t really notice the weight because it’s so perfectly balanced in the hand..

it’s been 24hrs since my last shave and I still have bugger all hair on my face but enough to shave with so once I work out the angle I don’t think I will have any issues using the 1.25 as a daily driver

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I’m two shaves in now so I know it’s early but wow!! Gorgeous razor and so well balanced. I feel the solid 90mm handle helps make it my best balanced razor. I also love that small detail of the dimpled tip at the end of the handle your finger tip can rest on.

The shave itself is amazing. For me the 1.25 efficiency is just a little less than my r41. Smoothness is slightly less than the T95 but still very smooth. Comes with a just little blade feel.

If u like efficient razors with just a little blade feel that is smooth then u will love this gap.

I also like a little weight on my razors so the solid handle is perfect. You don’t really notice the weight because it’s so perfectly balanced in the hand..

it’s been 24hrs since my last shave and I still have bugger all hair on my face but enough to shave with so once I work out the angle I don’t think I will have any issues using the 1.25 as a daily driver
Great to hear — congrats!!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I find the Timeless 95 Scalloped in Stainless to be just a tad to aggressive to be used as a daily driver. I can use it a couple of times a week. And I love the shave. But any more I begin to get some mild razor burn. So based on this review, would you say I’d be better with the 1.15 than the 1.25?

I find the Timeless 95 Scalloped in Stainless to be just a tad to aggressive to be used as a daily driver. I can use it a couple of times a week. And I love the shave. But any more I begin to get some mild razor burn. So based on this review, would you say I’d be better with the 1.15 than the 1.25?

I havnt tried the 1.15 but if you are struggling to shave daily with a t95 I wouldn’t say 1.15 would be better for u that 1.25

From what I have picked up the 1.15 is on par with the t95 but smoother so it could b the one or maybe the 1.05 is for u if u want a daily shaver

Hey guys, I sent my order request in, but waiting for the confirmation from Wolfman to finalize the order. I know my handle type and I'll be going SB after reading tons of reviews, but I'm wondering about gap. Right now I'm leaning 1.05. Timeless 0.95 is good for me, but maybe a hair too much. I loved the Paradigm Ti-2 and my WR1 0.61 OC is almost perfect for me. I don't love super aggressive razors, but I like efficiency to keep the number of passes down. Should I go 1.05 or is standard gap enough efficiency? Thanks!

Hannah's Dad

Brad, I’d say the 1.15 would suit you better.

Hannah's Dad

Hey guys, I sent my order request in, but waiting for the confirmation from Wolfman to finalize the order. I know my handle type and I'll be going SB after reading tons of reviews, but I'm wondering about gap. Right now I'm leaning 1.05. Timeless 0.95 is good for me, but maybe a hair too much. I loved the Paradigm Ti-2 and my WR1 0.61 OC is almost perfect for me. I don't love super aggressive razors, but I like efficiency to keep the number of passes down. Should I go 1.05 or is standard gap enough efficiency? Thanks!
My suggestion would be the 1.05.

The 1.05 was my choice and, in fact, I used it today. It is without a doubt the smoothest shaver in my rotation. Also, it is very efficient. Normally, because of my beard pattern, I have to do a four pass shave, particularly on my neck. With this razor I can get a BBS shave with two passes on my face (although being compulsive I do three) and three on my neck.

I havnt tried the 1.15 but if you are struggling to shave daily with a t95 I wouldn’t say 1.15 would be better for u that 1.25

From what I have picked up the 1.15 is on par with the t95 but smoother so it could b the one or maybe the 1.05 is for u if u want a daily shaver
I could not shave everyday with my Timeless .95 OC but the 1.05 SB is perfect for me as a daily driver.

When my order comes up again I'm seriously considering going with a WR1, based on my very positive impressions of a Lupo that I received this week. Does anyone know what blade gap RR intended to copy from the Wolfman?

I could not shave everyday with my Timeless .95 OC but the 1.05 SB is perfect for me as a daily driver.

shaved with the WR2 again this morning, third shave..executive man stirling soap. Again the shave has improved, hardly any blade feel and super smooth, not to mention excellent efficiency.

I am totally blown away with this razor, perfection at every level. Its honestly going to be hard to pick up any other razor i have

I wonder if more people on the wait list will decline the purchase now, which would decrease the wait time.

I would not be at all surprised if that happened.
In times like this, consumers either slam on the brakes hard....or adopt
a patience approach to defer luxury purchases.

Now may be the worst time to put a wolfman (and similar brands) on bst as well.

^
Doubtful. Seems like there hasn't been much of a dent made in the wait list if we are only about one month through it. At this pace, most people won't even get the option to decline.

Top Bottom