What's new

Winter Blah Contest

Time is up Gents! Thanks to all who shared and I hope this helped to warm us up a bit.

Random.org selected as the three winners... did I say THREE? Indeed, there are three winners!

imcnok
Zipslack
August45

Congratulations to the three of you. Send an email to: [email protected]

Please include your mailing address and we will get it on the way to you.

But... but, what did I win you say? Ah, each winner can pick out one item from our store right here: All Products

Then look for a surprise second item that The Captain will put in as well. Pick one but receive TWO.

Then once you receive your box post some pictures of your winnings!

awesomeness...first contest i ever won! plus i won $2 on lotto today too (but the ticket was $1).
todays my day!

Whoa! Received my package already and it included a tub of North shave cream and some samples, in addition to my prize choice! Yeah, I'm definitely going to have throw some money their way for some other products. Amazing service and generosity (and a hand-written note).

The downside is that I think I will have to forgo the 3017 Williams challenge...darn you, Capt!

Incredible scent!

I had to say that first as the 45th Parallel Shaving Cream is truly a wonderful shaving experience. I am a huge fan of cherry everything and the scent blew me away. It was such a pleasant shaving experience from the scent alone! However, it didn't stop there...the performance of the shaving cream was top notch. I am by no means an expert, but I have tried a fair amount of the popular soaps and creams and this cream performed up there with the best of them. Lathered well, was a slick, cushion for my blade, and left my face feeling nice and hydrated. I finished up the shave with The Captain's lime aftershave for a nice little cherry lime feel and I could not be happier.

I also received some Sandalwood Shave Balm, which also has a fantastic scent. I did not use it after my shave today, but I was impatient and used it as a lotion last night. Scent was a great sandalwood smell without being overpowering and my skin felt great after applying it. The balm was absorbed quickly into my skin and my skin felt hydrated as well as any fancy (read: expensive) lotion belonging my soon-to-be wife that I've "borrowed" in the past. I am more of an aftershave guy, but I will likely use the balm as a lotion as I enjoyed its performance.

Captain, I can't thank you enough for doing this! I really appreciate your generosity and your products are top notch!

...now to head back into the bathroom to get a few more delightful whiffs of that shaving cream...
DSC_0054.JPG

Got my cream and balm today . Gotta let them thaw out from my super cold mailbox.

Will use them later.

Awesome contest thanks

Top Bottom