What's new

Contest - three winners will be selected!

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
I had a teacher in summer school named Ron Chioti. Had his name on the blackboard, and on top of all of his tests. On every test he gave out one of the questions was "How do you spell my name?".

Pretty much all of us would write down "Don Quixote" and watch the steam come out of his ears as he graded the tests.

"I'm in"

~doug~

png-transparent-gold-colored-winner-medal-illustration-medal-trophy-winner-medal-green-emblem-...png

Random.org has selected our first winner and it is...

@Jmp63

Congrats to him and thank you for all of your entries, now for our second winner:

@4pointOh

Congratulations to our second winner and the third winner is...

@Latherati

Well done, each one of you!

If you are a winner you each have $50.00 to spend in the Captain's Choice store. Do some shopping and once you have picked out your free gift send The Captain an email at: [email protected]

Please send him two things:

1. Your shipping address
2. What you have selected

Thank you for all of the entries, they were fun to read over!

~ The Captain

My winnings arrived! Wow, the copper lather bowl is even more stunning in person! Thank you again Scott!!
FB493092-C6E0-45D4-8A81-3C6760862E7C.jpeg

Got here in record time too!
Of course I had to use a full Captain’s Choice Venture shave for the inaugural outing! The lather bowl performs just as good if not better than it looks! (If that’s even possible)! Great shave tonight!
34235713-F997-48FF-B93E-34163664CE0C.jpeg

Have a great day y’all! 😃🤙

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Not in for the drawing, I have way too much for any one shaver. However I do so love these contests. Lots of great memories growing up since I lived in a very traditional neighborhood with lots of kids and not a lot of close parental supervision. Kick the can, baseball, sneaking around, all were part of summer fun. And, although not technically summer, I have very fond memories of going to the first Farm Aid in Champaign with my soon to be wife in 1985 (we eloped almost 4 months to the day later).
My brother was there that year! I had to listen to it on the radio.

Top Bottom