What's new

GIVEAWAY! CONTEST!! "Just how cold was it?"

waiting for the mail today was like OOHHHHHHH and here it is
again thanks so much

my first thoughts

so the 45th Parallel I had only read some comment on it being so good like candy etc... and yeah WOW smells so good for a fun change up I am more a Venture cologne guy but do love a option
when the wife smelled it she was like OH YUM this smells so good I could eat it !

The Eucalyptus again CC hits the scent as natural and correct :) being from the islands we had huge Eucalyptus forests so we are both very familiar with the smell and yeah even wife was like yup smells like Eucalyptus :) so yeah nice and looking forward to trying this out

the Bay Rum I have already and love it as like the Eucalyptus its very natural
most bay rum soaps from the ones I have tried and the AS I have tried are like Lasagna no two are the same but the CC is very natural
I only lived in the Caribbean for a year but used to cut through the forests to get to the other side of the small island I lived on and with all the rain it does remind me more of that walk with leaves crunching under my slippers and the smell of the tropical forest after the rain and brings back memories of the huge Banyan trees I would see etc.
the other few I have tried are more like the local bake shop and the ginger cookies and spice they would sell or the bumbu the local dance hall would serve or heck even the local ginger beer so ya get the idea more leaning toward the cooking side with spice over the natural smell of what bay is

and the Venture again have used and have it in both hard and the cream and is my fav but love love Creed Aventus homage scents and that cologne smell !

I am usually not a sandalwood fan but have to say like the bay rum this is natural its not that synthetic oddity called sandalwood I am used to and again surprised in a good way ! so ran up stairs and splashed some on very light not overpowering and nice my face feels as good as it looks hahahaah OK pin in head to get back to normal size !
one thing his post products are super nice and just feel good on the face this was no exception
that said I will have to try a sample of this in the cream now also want to try a sample of the Italia :) but have to save something for the future fun so I am so glad he sent this sample thanks again !

E205B6D2-98EF-4FC7-9515-51E081E77DD3.jpeg

Last edited:
Great stuff and congrats to one and all. I had a cold experience back in the early 1980's visiting a friend up in Minneapolis. We were walking his dogs one frosty morning and one of his dogs cocked a leg and peed on a metal garbage can (those were quite prevalent still) and it hit the can as ice.

I saw winners have been drawn, chiming in just for the hell of it.

Coldest this year was 1 and -1F the last 2 days here in nw new mexico
Coldest I've ever personally been out in was -27F in sw Colorado about 12 years ago or so. We played a nye bar gig i still smoked at the time and my smoke breaks were super fast. Spit froze on the way to the ground. Brutal.

Top Bottom