What's new

Wilkinson´s newest creation

Guys,
I wonder that no one has talked about Wilkinson´s newest creation (or should we say "abomination"?) I saw this in a shop the first time today. But see for yourself:
http://www.wilkinson-quattro.de/

Surely, Gillette had the Fusion, but this one beats it, I guess.
So what comes next? I want a razor that is a razor, a hairdryer, a vacuumcleaner and a mp3-Player all in one :lol:
But it has to be a DE!

Thanks for the link Aaron, that website is loading terribly slow for me though. I think I will let it load whilst I do something. Do you happen to have a pic or a description of what it does?

It's a 4 blade razor based on the Quatro which has a hair trimmer at the other end with an adjustable blade guard on that hair trimmer so you can have varied depths. They say they expect the AAA battery in it to last 3 months. God this thing is a behemoth... it looks like your holding a Edwin Jagger, just more ugly and it doesn't shave as well.

It loads slow because while it is an english site it's hosted over the pond in the UK.

Maybe in 50 years guys will be buying/selling/trading for these razors just like we are doing with yesteryear's products.

Yeah, but what will be the latest fad in 50 years time that men who want to shave like real men will be naysaying? Can't even begin to imagine what the website will be called. :biggrin:

Maybe in 50 years guys will be buying/selling/trading for these razors just like we are doing with yesteryear's products.

I doubt that these things will last that long because the technical parts have surely worn out in a few years. Besides, I don´t think that the catridge blades will be still available then.

Top Bottom