What's new

Who here shaves every day?

For a long time I was an every other day shaver. Now more recently it’s been everyday. Anytime now that I see a bit of silver stubble I just want to slice it off....

I have had various jobs that required that I shave daily. For the most part I have shaved about 5-6 days a week. More recently I have been shaving everyday just to use up soap and blades.

I have just started shaving every day because I just love the whole process, face-lathering, shaving and post shave, but I have to be a little more careful because I have sensitive skin (two passes, wtg, xtg).

I'ts possible I go for two days growth the last shave of the week to save for a comfortable BBS. It just feels fantastic with a complete shave once a week.

Last edited:
Since I have extended time off over the holidays I decided to start shaving every day instead of every other day. I have been taking a little extra time and water to get an optimal face lather and it has made a big difference. I get a DFS with two passes resulting in excellent post-shave feel.

Top Bottom